Integrate the Slack feed notifications feature for progress queries
Slack has a feed integration that we can use to be notified on changes in progress queries. I tried that feature in my personal Slack room and looks great so far so I suggest we enable our common queries as feeds for notification in Slack and see how that helps.
#1 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
Discussed in daily 2021-11-08. I will enable our usual queries in our main team chat room.
#2 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Related to action #98919: Improve alert handling - slack notifications added
#3 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Due date set to 2021-11-19
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
I added the feeds for all SLO queries and most "target number" queries
#4 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Related to action #81106: test out chat service notifications, e.g. matrix, from github actions size:M added
#5 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
So far the approach convinces me. There are not too many messages but we see important things like new untriaged tickets or when I move a ticket into the backlog due to triaging.