- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-02-28
- 13:58 openSUSE admin tickets #95251 (Feedback): mails getting lost from suse.de -> lists.opensuse.org
some update announcements were sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- 10:49 openSUSE admin tickets #88816 (Closed): openqa login via openid redirects me to mirrorcache-eu.opensuse.org
Logging in to openqa.opensuse.org via OpenID instead logs me into mirrorcache-eu.opensuse.org, but not openqa....
- 10:47 openSUSE admin tickets #88518 (Resolved): owner rights for maintenance opensuse.org list
Can you give me owner rights of firstname.lastname@example.org?
- 06:56 openSUSE admin tickets #80132 (Resolved): make me admin on email@example.com
- Hi folks,
Please also make me list admin of updates@ and security@
(I provide the content for the updates list ...
- 13:20 openSUSE admin tickets #78130 (Closed): fetchable mailing list archive
Is there a way I can fetch the mailing list archive of e.g. https://lists.opensuse.org/archives/list/security-...
- 10:59 openSUSE admin tickets #77953: requesting admin rights for firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 09:39:39AM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> [openSUSE Tracker]
> Issue #77953 has been up...
- 06:51 openSUSE admin tickets #77953 (Resolved): requesting admin rights for firstname.lastname@example.org
I have moderator rights for security-announce, but can you also
give me power to unsubscribe members?
- 11:05 openSUSE admin tickets #77911 (Resolved): mailman rest api down
- 12:02 openSUSE admin tickets #69925 (Closed): [email@example.com: [firstname.lastname@example.org] Issus while subscribing to mailing list email@example.com]
- Hi folks,
are there any subscription issues currently with the opensuse-security-announce list?
- 05:59 openSUSE admin tickets #57866 (Resolved): download.opensuse.org troubles
Something is borked:
# LANG=C zypper ref
Repository 'nVidia Graphics Drivers' is up to date.
Also available in: Atom