- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-09-27
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2016-05-31)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2016-05-31)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2018-05-30)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2021-10-06)
- 15:22 openSUSE admin tickets #93291 (Resolved): change dns irc.opensuse.org to irc.libera.chat
see subject, things have moved on from freenode to libera..
- 14:37 openSUSE admin tickets #88508 (Resolved): please create publishing directories for Leap 15.3 for armv7hl
we need the following mkdir's on the various download staging servers so that OBS can publish there:
- 10:03 openSUSE admin tickets #69438 (Closed): Please fix dns on elsa.infra.o.org
- we have issues with the nameserver on 192.168.47.101:
curl -v https://review.opendev.org/
< X-Squid-Error: ERR_DN...
- 12:41 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #54530 (Closed): please add http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/15.2/
there should be some magic OBS publishing hooks for publishing Leap 15.2 to distribution/leap/15.2, and it loo...
- 12:40 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #54527 (Resolved): Create openSUSE:Leap:15.2:ARM
please create a project openSUSE:Leap:15.2:ARM and assign maintainership to me so that we can start bootstra...
- 08:59 QA action #36751: [functional][u] test valgrind
- Added a selftest for valgrind in the %check section as part of the 3.14 update.
- 15:57 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43388 (Closed): Please add Ports/ARM to the release checklist
when infrastructual tasks are created for a new openSUSE release, like, e.g. creating directories on d.o.o it...
- 15:51 openSUSE admin tickets #43385 (Closed): delete outdated FActory:ARM publishing
Factory:ARM should be published to /ports/aarch64, so please delete
- 15:50 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43382: Please create d.o.o/ports(armv7l|aarch64)/distribution/leap/15.1/
- Also /ports/aarch64/debug/distribution/leap/ and ports/aarch64/source/distribution/leap/ need a 15.1 subdir
- 15:39 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43382 (Closed): Please create d.o.o/ports(armv7l|aarch64)/distribution/leap/15.1/
- Hi, for publishing of the openqa builds we need those directories created manually with the proper permissions.
Also available in: Atom