- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-09-27
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2016-05-31)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2016-05-31)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-07-07)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2018-05-30)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, Diary reporter, 2020-04-17)
- 12:41 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #54530 (Closed): please add http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/15.2/
there should be some magic OBS publishing hooks for publishing Leap 15.2 to distribution/leap/15.2, and it loo...
- 12:40 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #54527 (Resolved): Create openSUSE:Leap:15.2:ARM
please create a project openSUSE:Leap:15.2:ARM and assign maintainership to me so that we can start bootstra...
- 08:59 QA action #36751: [functional][u] test valgrind
- Added a selftest for valgrind in the %check section as part of the 3.14 update.
- 15:57 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43388 (Closed): Please add Ports/ARM to the release checklist
when infrastructual tasks are created for a new openSUSE release, like, e.g. creating directories on d.o.o it...
- 15:51 openSUSE admin tickets #43385 (Closed): delete outdated FActory:ARM publishing
Factory:ARM should be published to /ports/aarch64, so please delete
- 15:50 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43382: Please create d.o.o/ports(armv7l|aarch64)/distribution/leap/15.1/
- Also /ports/aarch64/debug/distribution/leap/ and ports/aarch64/source/distribution/leap/ need a 15.1 subdir
- 15:39 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43382 (Closed): Please create d.o.o/ports(armv7l|aarch64)/distribution/leap/15.1/
- Hi, for publishing of the openqa builds we need those directories created manually with the proper permissions.
- 08:08 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39998: openSUSE:Leap:15.1:PowerPC missing iso builds
- Just to capture the information I already relayed to Michel before by email: I'm willing to help with PowerPC issues ...
- 09:54 openSUSE admin tickets #37123 (Closed): remove duplicated debug directory on download.o.o
- Hi ,
- 09:43 openSUSE admin tickets #35940 (Resolved): publish of Factory:ARM for armv7hl and armv6hl
We have recently switched to publish the factory ARM trees for armv7hl and armv6hl from openSUSE:Factory:ARM:...
Also available in: Atom