- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: dirkmueller
- Registered on: 27/09/2014
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 31/05/2016)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 31/05/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, Diary reporter, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, Diary reporter, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, Diary reporter, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 07/07/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 07/07/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 07/07/2017)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, Diary reporter, 07/07/2017)
Reported issues: 43
- 12:41 pm openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #54530 (Closed): please add http://download.opensuse.org/ports/aarch64/distribution/leap/1...
there should be some magic OBS publishing hooks for publishing Leap 15.2 to distribution/leap/15.2, and it loo...
- 12:40 pm openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #54527 (Resolved): Create openSUSE:Leap:15.2:ARM
please create a project openSUSE:Leap:15.2:ARM and assign maintainership to me so that we can start bootstra...
- 08:59 am QA action #36751: [functional][u] test valgrind
- Added a selftest for valgrind in the %check section as part of the 3.14 update.
- 03:57 pm openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43388 (Closed): Please add Ports/ARM to the release checklist
when infrastructual tasks are created for a new openSUSE release, like, e.g. creating directories on d.o.o it...
- 03:51 pm openSUSE admin tickets #43385 (New): delete outdated FActory:ARM publishing
Factory:ARM should be published to /ports/aarch64, so please delete
- 03:50 pm openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43382: Please create d.o.o/ports(armv7l|aarch64)/distribution/leap/15.1/
- Also /ports/aarch64/debug/distribution/leap/ and ports/aarch64/source/distribution/leap/ need a 15.1 subdir
- 03:39 pm openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #43382 (Closed): Please create d.o.o/ports(armv7l|aarch64)/distribution/leap/15.1/
- Hi, for publishing of the openqa builds we need those directories created manually with the proper permissions.
- 08:08 am openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39998: openSUSE:Leap:15.1:PowerPC missing iso builds
- Just to capture the information I already relayed to Michel before by email: I'm willing to help with PowerPC issues ...
- 09:54 am openSUSE admin tickets #37123 (Closed): remove duplicated debug directory on download.o.o
- Hi ,
- 09:43 am openSUSE admin tickets #35940 (Resolved): publish of Factory:ARM for armv7hl and armv6hl
We have recently switched to publish the factory ARM trees for armv7hl and armv6hl from openSUSE:Factory:ARM:...
Also available in: Atom