- Login: fgerling
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2021-05-18
- Last sign in: 2021-05-18
|openQA auto review||Developer||2022-05-04|
- 08:22 openQA Tests action #109891 (Feedback): [qe-core] Writing openQA tests with python
- 08:30 openQA Tests action #124251 (Workable): [qe-core] Implement userspace livepatching tests for openssl
- 08:51 openQA Project coordination #130129 (New): [qe-core] Document qe-core onboarding and training path
- The goal is to have a document which can be of assistance for https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/95371.
- 12:31 openQA Tests action #122953 (In Progress): [qe-core] Extend openqa-cli to trigger multiple jobs (Add support for statistical investigation)
- 12:24 QA action #125522 (New): [qe-core] Retrospected follow ups and ideas
- Topics to consider:
- Host machines ephemerality
- Need of backups and recovery
- User experience
The host mac...
- 09:10 openQA Tests action #123058: [qe-core][qem][sle15sp4]test fails in updates_packagekit_gpk, due to pakcagekit daemon disappeared
- Jozef propose to rewrite the test.
- 09:30 openQA Tests action #120882 (Blocked): [qe-core] ensure `os-autoinst` reports properly the execution time of `post_fail_hooks`
- It has a subtask to start with.
- 09:28 openQA Tests action #123349 (New): [qe-core] Find a better example of wrongly reported execution time of `post_fail_hooks`
- 15:00 openQA Tests action #95458 (Feedback): [qe-sap][ha] SUT reboots unexpectedly, leading to tests failing in HA scenarios auto_review:"(?s)tests/ha.*(command.*timed out|Test died).*match=root-console timed out":retry
- The last comments from Alvaro and Ricardo are mentioning that it is a non SAP specific issue. Is there a process to h...
- 14:35 QA Wiki edit: SAP (#1)
Also available in: Atom