- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-02-22
- Last connection: 2019-02-22
- 14:23 openQA Tests action #95458: [qe-sap][ha] SUT reboots unexpectedly, leading to tests failing in HA scenarios auto_review:"(?s)tests/ha.*(command.*timed out|Test died).*match=root-console timed out":retry
- Today I was looking it this again when solving issues with this: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/8012986#step/check_logs...
- 11:46 openQA Tests action #104100 (New): [ha][qe-sap]test fails in zypper_patch
- For some reason is not LTSS repository added during this test run for SLE 12 SP4 and SLE 12 SP3 ( https://openqa.suse...
- 15:32 openQA Tests action #103473 (New): [ha] test fails in zypper_patch
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP4-Server-DVD-HA-Incidents-x86_64-qam_ha_rolling_update_node01@64bi...
- 14:42 openQA Tests action #102341: [ha] Test fails in zypper_patch for SLE 12-SP4
- The LTSS is correctly set in the settings:
- 14:39 openQA Tests action #102341 (New): [ha] Test fails in zypper_patch for SLE 12-SP4
- For some reason there is no LTSS update repository added when test run for SLE-12 SP4, which leads to the missing dep...
- 13:27 openQA Tests action #92921: [tools][spike] Can we change or display job group structure for maintenance job groups to have one job group per team like for product validation and maybe specific products and versions below size:M
- asmorodskyi wrote:
> +1 to this , I think it would be much better .
> I wonder if in same iteration we should also...
- 10:43 openQA Tests action #92921: [tools][spike] Can we change or display job group structure for maintenance job groups to have one job group per team like for product validation and maybe specific products and versions below size:M
- It's because MUs are usually not targeted to all versions of the product, but to the specific ones only and this vari...
- 08:42 openQA Tests action #94006 (Resolved): [sap] test fails in sles4sap_product_installation_mode
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-Server-DVD-SAP-Incidents-x86_64-qam-create_hdd_sles4sap_gnome@64...
- 06:51 QA coordination #93871 (New): [epic] support process improvement in maintenance requests: packages from different code streams with identical fix sets/features in a single incident
- The coordinators changing the process, so the packages hat belong together should be in one incident.
- 09:43 openQA Project action #70648: Show serial tests in a more feasible way
- favogt wrote:
> Some suggestions how the display could be improved:
Revealing each result by click is really anno...
Also available in: Atom