- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-05-03
- Last connection: 2018-05-03
- 08:14 openQA Project action #60416: "(undefined value as a symbol reference.*serial_screen|svirt serial: unable to read)" Better feedback for "The console .* is not responding (half-open socket?)", very big log files with repetition of log message
- cfconrad wrote:
> Enabled tails, as there are waiting jobs for him:
> ssh grenache-1 -- sudo systemctl unma...
- 08:53 openQA Tests action #48485: [ipmi] test fails in login_console; Not even select xen menuentry
- xlai wrote:
> @wayne, would you please help to take this ticket to solve the issue on booting to xen?
I have no t...
- 05:28 openQA Tests action #41915: [sle] test fails in guest_upgrade_run
- waynechen55 wrote:
> okurz wrote:
> > This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review ...
- 03:06 openQA Tests action #41915: [sle] test fails in guest_upgrade_run
- okurz wrote:
> This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
> This bug ...
- 06:59 openQA Tests action #40655 (Rejected): [tools][ipmi] DIE The console isn't responding correctly. Maybe half-open socket? at /usr/lib/os-autoinst/backend/baseclass.pm line 241
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP4-Server-DVD-x86_64-prj2_host_upgrade_developing_to_sles15_xen@64b...
- 07:14 openQA Project action #40460: Improve reporting about apparmor compatibility with remote backends (was:Test run died because of unexpected console quit (select_console failed))
- This problem can be bypassed by disbale AppArmor as well.
- 04:38 openQA Project action #40460 (Workable): Improve reporting about apparmor compatibility with remote backends (was:Test run died because of unexpected console quit (select_console failed))
- ## Observation
I encounterd this error before. At that time, I can get over it by upgrade xterm-console and then r...
Also available in: Atom