- Login: schillingf
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-12-19
- Last sign in: 2016-12-19
|openQA Tests||Developer, Reporter||2017-01-16|
|openQA auto review||Developer, Reporter||2022-05-04|
- 16:23 openQA Tests action #32317 (Resolved): [QAM][sle][functional][easy] test fails in partitioning_raid. No needle called acceptedpartitioningraid1
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-12-Server-DVD-Incidents-Minimal-x86_64-qam-minimal-RAID1@64bit-smp fail...
- 18:12 openQA Tests action #20536 (Resolved): [qam][kgraft] no recording of serial console output by openqaworker6 on SUT kGraft18
Continuing conversation from:
- 13:11 openQA Tests action #15560 (Resolved): qam-kgraft: (SLES12SP2+) test expects non-existant initrd-xen
- Should be fixed in
- 11:55 openQA Tests action #15566 (Resolved): [qam] qam-kgraft: testers need to know whether zypper is actually doing something
- Should be fixed in:
- 18:15 openQA Tests action #15566 (Resolved): [qam] qam-kgraft: testers need to know whether zypper is actually doing something
- For qam-kgraft testers it is important to know whether zypper applied the patch.
Kgraft Testsystems are long-runni...
- 16:23 openQA Tests action #15560 (Resolved): qam-kgraft: (SLES12SP2+) test expects non-existant initrd-xen
- This following code will always fail on SLES 12 SP2 and above because there is no initrd-xen anymore.
Also available in: Atom