- Login: TBro
- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-12-04
- Last sign in: 2016-12-04
- 07:29 openSUSE admin tickets #130189 (Resolved): Weird content on paste.o.o
- Hi all,
today I found -pasting some stuff- that there is quite some weird shit going on including TOR-Links and To...
- 09:04 openSUSE admin tickets #49616 (Resolved): rsync.opensuse.org - outdated 15.1 iso directory
- This is not updated by the repopusher - and this machine is just hit by a lot of traffic and therefore updates are so...
- 07:52 openSUSE admin tickets #49616: rsync.opensuse.org - outdated 15.1 iso directory
- Well... it looks like this repopusher is a) not pushing everything to rsync.o.o or b) still has a lot to sync left.
- 12:55 openSUSE admin tickets #49802: COSI Mirror
- stage.o.o is facing high traffic atm and barely gets out all the push-traffic it has to do, that's why -as far as I k...
- 13:07 openSUSE admin tickets #48203 (Resolved): https://keyserver.opensuse.org/ delivers download.opensuse.org
- Thanks for the hint, we moved now keyserver to our deprecated services side, that users are informed.
Yes this is ...
- 11:18 openSUSE admin tickets #43070 (Resolved): relay.suse.de are bouncing mails to mailing lists, looks like a dns issue
- seems that our A record got lost in the public MF DNS.
We opened a ticket with MF IT and waiting for response.
- 17:16 openSUSE admin tickets #41645 (Feedback): More CPU for OBS review-lab
- 15:39 openSUSE admin tickets #42725 (Resolved): HTTP 503 at whitehat.opensuse.org (sometimes)
- Oh. Turns out. Enabling rate-limiting on the nginx IP based wasn't the best idea I had this week.
Sorry I'm new to...
- 21:45 openSUSE admin tickets #41525 (Resolved): software.o.o down - Service Outage Not Listed on Status Page
- 21:44 openSUSE admin tickets #41525: software.o.o down - Service Outage Not Listed on Status Page
- It's fixed.
Also available in: Atom