- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: TBro
- Registered on: 04/12/2016
- Last connection: 04/12/2016
Reported issues: 3
- 09:04 am openSUSE admin tickets #49616 (Resolved): rsync.opensuse.org - outdated 15.1 iso directory
- This is not updated by the repopusher - and this machine is just hit by a lot of traffic and therefore updates are so...
- 07:52 am openSUSE admin tickets #49616: rsync.opensuse.org - outdated 15.1 iso directory
- Well... it looks like this repopusher is a) not pushing everything to rsync.o.o or b) still has a lot to sync left.
- 12:55 pm openSUSE admin tickets #49802: COSI Mirror
- stage.o.o is facing high traffic atm and barely gets out all the push-traffic it has to do, that's why -as far as I k...
- 01:07 pm openSUSE admin tickets #48203 (Resolved): https://keyserver.opensuse.org/ delivers download.opensuse.org
- Thanks for the hint, we moved now keyserver to our deprecated services side, that users are informed.
Yes this is ...
- 11:18 am openSUSE admin tickets #43070 (Resolved): relay.suse.de are bouncing mails to mailing lists, looks like a dn...
- seems that our A record got lost in the public MF DNS.
We opened a ticket with MF IT and waiting for response.
- 05:16 pm openSUSE admin tickets #41645 (Feedback): More CPU for OBS review-lab
- 03:39 pm openSUSE admin tickets #42725 (Resolved): HTTP 503 at whitehat.opensuse.org (sometimes)
- Oh. Turns out. Enabling rate-limiting on the nginx IP based wasn't the best idea I had this week.
Sorry I'm new to...
- 09:45 pm openSUSE admin tickets #41525 (Resolved): software.o.o down - Service Outage Not Listed on Status Page
- 09:44 pm openSUSE admin tickets #41525: software.o.o down - Service Outage Not Listed on Status Page
- It's fixed.
- 08:21 am openSUSE admin tickets #39173 (Resolved): keyserver1: /srv/sks nearly full
Also available in: Atom