- Login: stfnknorr
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-09-30
- Last sign in: 2016-09-30
|openSUSE Release Process||Developer||2017-02-16|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||Developer||2017-09-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||Developer||2018-05-30|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||Developer||2019-04-16|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||Developer||2020-10-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.4||Developer||2021-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.5||Developer||2022-07-19|
|openSUSE Leap 15.6||Developer||2023-06-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release||Developer||2017-02-16|
|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release||Developer||2016-10-05|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release||Developer||2017-02-16|
- 11:45 openSUSE admin tickets #102981: update_release_notes script doesn't handle errors very well
- > I decided to take a quick look at the script anyway and created the following PR in Github: https://github.com/open...
- 16:32 openSUSE admin tickets #102981: update_release_notes script doesn't handle errors very well
1. I confess to being the person who changed the RPM name. The reason was that I misconfigured one of the O...
- 10:12 openSUSE Leap 15.3 action #76198 (Resolved): Setup release notes
- I think this is done:
* Lubos created the branch and fixed version strings, etc. in ~December 2020.
* I kicked out ...
- 14:25 openSUSE admin tickets #80974: Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
> I have added "firstname.lastname@example.org" as cc.
Thank you for the edits, Per!
> FYI, we use LE certificates for e...
- 12:45 openSUSE admin tickets #80974: Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
- Since I can't do it, please add email@example.com as CC. Maybe also involve someone like firstname.lastname@example.org for the branding...
- 12:43 openSUSE admin tickets #80974 (Resolved): Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
- The Ipsilon installation at id.opensuse.org, which is used to sign people into pages like l10n.opensuse.org is using ...
- 10:28 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479 (Resolved): update copyright year in release notes
- 10:20 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479 (In Progress): update copyright year in release notes
- We're good, the magic worked its magic this time and I had nothing to do.
- 11:38 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479: update copyright year in release notes
- Boomerang bugs are *exactly* the thing I am worried about.
I think the date issues we had previously are actually ...
- 08:15 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479: update copyright year in release notes
- wfm -- both the 15.0 and the 15.1 RN have the year 2018 in it currently.
Did you open this bug just in case we hav...
Also available in: Atom