- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-09-30
- Last connection: 2016-09-30
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-02-16)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-02-16)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-10-05)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2017-02-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 10:12 openSUSE Leap 15.3 action #76198 (Resolved): Setup release notes
- I think this is done:
* Lubos created the branch and fixed version strings, etc. in ~December 2020.
* I kicked out ...
- 14:25 openSUSE admin tickets #80974: Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
> I have added "email@example.com" as cc.
Thank you for the edits, Per!
> FYI, we use LE certificates for e...
- 12:45 openSUSE admin tickets #80974: Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
- Since I can't do it, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as CC. Maybe also involve someone like email@example.com for the branding...
- 12:43 openSUSE admin tickets #80974 (New): Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
- The Ipsilon installation at id.opensuse.org, which is used to sign people into pages like l10n.opensuse.org is using ...
- 10:28 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479 (Resolved): update copyright year in release notes
- 10:20 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479 (In Progress): update copyright year in release notes
- We're good, the magic worked its magic this time and I had nothing to do.
- 11:38 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479: update copyright year in release notes
- Boomerang bugs are *exactly* the thing I am worried about.
I think the date issues we had previously are actually ...
- 08:15 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #39479: update copyright year in release notes
- wfm -- both the 15.0 and the 15.1 RN have the year 2018 in it currently.
Did you open this bug just in case we hav...
- 17:44 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #37186 (Resolved): Setup 15.1 release notes
- Setting resolved (distro package is still in review, everything else seems to work). An oh, Git issue reported at htt...
- 12:27 openSUSE admin tickets #38072: can't git pull on gate.opensuse.org because of TLS error
- I don't think I have root access to the machine. Unless you endorse me putting random binaries into the user's home, ...
Also available in: Atom