- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: gschlotter
- Registered on: 11/07/2014
- Last connection: 11/07/2014
- openSUSE 13.2 Release (Developer, 30/10/2014)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 06/10/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 24/08/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 24/08/2016)
Reported issues: 11
- 11:48 am openSUSE admin tickets #13786 (Closed): outdated mirror on rsync.opensuse.org
- This directory was not updated automatically.
Fixed and syncing right now.
- 09:49 am openSUSE admin tickets #7764 (Rejected): apparmor broken for lists.o.o
- theo want to move to mailman
- 12:30 pm openSUSE admin tickets #12826 (Closed): Link Problem
- 06:40 am openSUSE admin tickets #15826 (Resolved): Re: mirror.redsox.cc
- 05:45 am openSUSE admin tickets #14124: Request a Lizards Account
- It was typo, I meant: andi.opensuse-id.org .
- 06:22 am openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release action #13342 (Resolved): Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release
- added the markers in mirrorbrain, after next scans it should be working.
- 08:43 am openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release action #11890 (Closed): make counter.o.o/link point to new portal
- 04:53 am openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release action #12412: get uno openqa worker up and running
- Transtec will send us a new mainboard, because something there is borken, I will tell rudi about it, because I am the...
- 09:26 am openSUSE admin tickets #6696 (Closed): OpenSUSE 13.2 update/x86_64
- 09:25 am openSUSE admin tickets #12742: no links from software downloads and the original page
- Is this possible to do?
Also available in: Atom