- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: cachen
- Registered on: 03/08/2015
- Last connection: 03/08/2015
Reported issues: 51
- 09:49 am openQA Tests action #36027: [sle][functional][u][ipmi] test fails in boot_from_pxe - pxe boot menu doesn't sho...
- The conclusion in #70 shows Blue Screen is the most serious issue within those SOL unstable samples. Next step can we...
- 08:41 am QA action #49502: Automatic validation test on github PRs
- therefore, before any implementation it need an overall consideration to a integrated design.
Add Sunny and Yifan ...
- 06:52 am QA action #49502: Automatic validation test on github PRs
- riafarov wrote:
> We already make some steps in #37958. In short: for the next sprint we are going to move staging t...
- 11:01 am QA action #49502: Automatic validation test on github PRs
- Add Rodion and Matthias(stand-in Oliver as PO) in the loop.
@all, feel free give suitable flag to category
- 10:50 am QA action #49502 (New): Automatic validation test on github PRs
-To reduce the unexpected disturbance by other's code change especially on those sharing lib/module
- 05:07 am openQA Tests action #48482: [ipmi][functional][u] test fails in reboot_after_installation; The console isn't r...
- Please follow https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/32746#change-193802
the error hitting had been reduced in virtu...
- 03:31 am openQA Tests action #48485: [ipmi] test fails in login_console; Not even select xen menuentry
> There are odd characters on login prompt: [B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B
> Maybe IPMI needs reset?
- 02:58 am openQA Tests action #32746: [sle][tools][remote-backends][hard] Incomplete job because console isn't respondin...
- New happens in VT reboot_after_installation step:
- 05:47 am openQA Tests action #48170: [functional][u][svirt][xen] SUTs are not able to reach SUSE network, e.g. failed t...
- I am afraid openqaw5-xen-1.qa.suse.de has same issue...
- 09:23 am openQA Tests action #32746 (New): [sle][tools][remote-backends][hard] Incomplete job because console isn't res...
- okurz wrote:
> Commonly we use the status "Blocked" only in relation with a blocking ticket and a person tracking th...
Also available in: Atom