- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-08-03
- Last connection: 2015-08-03
- 02:27 openQA Project action #91791: [CI]worker1.qa1.suse.asia our of memory issue
- It looks like local openQA may need a new machine for worker.
I will take this as a budget requirement to FY22.
- 02:09 openQA Tests action #57134: [SLE][Migration][SLE12SP5]:add hpc module
- Hello, Let me forward this to Sunny as I couldn't find Wei Gao's name in the assignee list, Wei Gao in Sunny's team i...
- 06:46 openQA Tests action #36027: [sle][functional][u][ipmi] test fails in boot_from_pxe - pxe boot menu doesn't show up at all
- Add Dawei in the loop.
Dawei is much expert on HW level, he suspects there is something can be tried on XTERM config...
- 09:49 openQA Tests action #36027: [sle][functional][u][ipmi] test fails in boot_from_pxe - pxe boot menu doesn't show up at all
- The conclusion in #70 shows Blue Screen is the most serious issue within those SOL unstable samples. Next step can we...
- 08:41 QA action #49502: Automatic validation test on github PRs
- therefore, before any implementation it need an overall consideration to a integrated design.
Add Sunny and Yifan ...
- 06:52 QA action #49502: Automatic validation test on github PRs
- riafarov wrote:
> We already make some steps in #37958. In short: for the next sprint we are going to move staging t...
- 11:01 QA action #49502: Automatic validation test on github PRs
- Add Rodion and Matthias(stand-in Oliver as PO) in the loop.
@all, feel free give suitable flag to category
- 10:50 QA action #49502 (New): Automatic validation test on github PRs
-To reduce the unexpected disturbance by other's code change especially on those sharing lib/module
- 05:07 openQA Tests action #48482: [ipmi][functional][u] test fails in reboot_after_installation; The console isn't responding correctly. Maybe half-open socket
- Please follow https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/32746#change-193802
the error hitting had been reduced in virtu...
- 03:31 openQA Tests action #48485: [ipmi] test fails in login_console; Not even select xen menuentry
> There are odd characters on login prompt: [B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B[B
> Maybe IPMI needs reset?
Also available in: Atom