update slide show
the slide show needs to be adjusted for each release
#1 Updated by lnussel over 9 years ago
- Assignee set to mlin7442
#2 Updated by lnussel over 9 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
#3 Updated by lnussel over 9 years ago
- Due date changed from 2013-10-03 to 2013-10-08
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Max, did you take care of this? Did you also submit the new package?
#4 Updated by mlin7442 over 9 years ago
https://github.com/yast/yast-slide-show/pull/3 just be merged.
I had sent .pot to Karl, Karl just update slideshow-po.tar.gz and forwarded to Factory, I'll checking whether *.po is correct tomorrow, basically I didn't change the text inside of .pot but version number.
#5 Updated by mlin7442 over 9 years ago
aha, through latest comment in bugzilla, I understood that I need create a slideshow-po.tar.gz by myself, not just create a fresh .pot and correction slideshow.xml. ok, will done this tomorrow morning.
#6 Updated by mlin7442 over 9 years ago
#7 Updated by mlin7442 over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/202670 merged to 13.1:Update
#8 Updated by lnussel over 9 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
#9 Updated by lnussel over 8 years ago
- Copied to action #4032: update slide show added