Send Pre-Information to Press
Send press kit to press
tell them that they will receive the download link to GM when its done
delegate to Amie
In discussion with Amie, she said to not do this too soon. Sending it all once we have a download link to GM is fine, according to her. Being too much ahead doesn't work that well. We will contact all journalists personally.
How about moving the due date to the day of GM?
- Due date changed from 2013-02-28 to 2013-03-07
date moved. Looks like Amie does not send the announcement but Jos.
- Start date changed from 2013-02-25 to 2013-03-07
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Will happen on GM day or GMday+1. Mostly prepared. Will talk to Amie about the exact email to be send tomorrow.
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
- Estimated time set to 3.00 h
Mail fully prepared, writing and sending individual mails. Shouldn't take too long - only about 60 contacts which each need about 1 individual sentence ;-)
- % Done changed from 20 to 80
- Estimated time changed from 3.00 h to 4.00 h
Send mail to 60 journalists and replied to some of their responses. Now taking a break, will then see if I have to send more as Amie promised to get me more contacts!
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
10 more done. Think I won't get more, but let's wait until tomorrow before I close this as finished.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom