action #429: Sneek Peaks
Cloud Sneak Peek
Cloud Sneak Peak to be released in week 43 (october 21-25)
AJ/Vincent Untz/ will get a draft to us before end of week 41
- We promote that SUSE did a release of Cloud 2.0 in September based on openStack Grizzly (April release)
- We promote that openSUSE will contain OpenStack Havanna October release (for testing/preparation for next Cloud release)
- We promote that SUSE will release a new Cloud release with this beginning next year (To be Discussed)
- openSUSE doesn't contain crowbar or chef, that's integrated in SUSE Cloud
- We take this as a paragraph for the release notes
- Needs to go out for OpenStack Cloud Summit Nov 4-8.
- needs to be coordinated with SUSE Marketing
- Demo on openSUSE will happen at SUSECon
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
If content is an issue, make it more a generic server article like https://news.opensuse.org/2013/03/08/sneak-preview-ii-opensuse-12-3-for-servers/ last year.
#7 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
Found old article on news.o.o - links might be useful.
OpenStack announced that SUSE is one of only eight companies that have committed to join and support the formation of the OpenStack Foundation as a Platinum member.
The openSUSE Boosters developed openStack for openSUSE:
Now we have an openSUSE Cloud powered by openstack!
A quick start is available:
Please help us with documentation and testing:
http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Cloud_OpenStack is almost empty :D