|Category:||Management||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
|Target version:||13.1 Beta 1|
Make a plan for Hackathons related with the openSUSE 13.1 Release in order to communicate them and discuss them with the openSUSe Board during the oSC13
- Due date changed from 30/06/2013 to 23/08/2013
- Assignee changed from lnussel to toscalix
As per offline discussion back to Agustin. We will have a bug squashing after Beta1 and maybe budget for another hackathon which remains to be decided.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Couldn't talk to Roland. He was busy and didn't have the meeting.
- Target version changed from 13.1 Milestone 3 to 13.1 Beta 1
- Due date changed from 23/08/2013 to 29/08/2013
Changed the deadline. If by next Thursday we do not have a confirmation of the activity, we won't be able to bring the community for the hackathon.
- Tracker changed from coordination to action
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from toscalix to lnussel
Hackathon confirmed from Fri 27th to Sun 29th at Prague office
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom