action #404: Publish announcement of Milestone 4
Write announcement of Milestone 4
Write an announcement of the milestone. See older milestone announcements on news.o.o for how.
- An overview of what's new and anything else coolo will share. Try to write something about the coolest of the packages he said are updated... Often, picking what YOU find interesting is just fine.
- A section on reporting bugs. Link to the most annoying bugs (see #395) and bugzilla. "some testing-and-contributing text in this article":https://news.opensuse.org/2013/01/17/the-opensuse-12-3-beta-is-out-time-for-pizza/
- A section on how to get involved - see "this page on getting packages in 12.1":https://news.opensuse.org/2011/09/27/get-your-package-in-factory-for-12-1/ for info and the earlier announcements of course.
Hint: when logged in on news.o.o you can simply edit one of the earlier announcements & copy-paste the html code over ;-)
#5 Updated by anditosan over 9 years ago
The article is small but ready for proof reading. Please go ahead and take a look. If you have any paragraph ideas that you would like included, please make it part of the draft and I could further the writing of the article. If you are an administrator for the news backend and deem the article ready for publishing, please click "Publish."
#6 Updated by Anonymous over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100