Talk to security to request and submit a properly signed shim
- Due date set to 2016-09-15
- Category set to Release Engineering
- Target version changed from RC 1 to Beta 2
- Start date set to 2016-09-01
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to lnussel
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
talked to Johannes. There is no need to update shim this time. The one from 42.1 is good
I would like to update shim to add the new HTTP Boot feature and the openssl update. The code is ready in devel:openSUSE:Factory. Maybe we can request a new signature around RC1.
- Assignee changed from lnussel to jsegitz
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
If we need a new shim we should get it ASAP to get some testing
Johannes, what do you think about Gary's suggestion?
Also available in: Atom