- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: maxmaher
- Registered on: 12/09/2013
- Last connection: 12/09/2013
Reported issues: 0
- 09:52 am openSUSE admin tickets #15268: CDN77 testing
- Setup was created, we even have an test scenario to push to CDN77 made by harris.
The final step is that the build g...
- 09:34 am openSUSE admin tickets #20964 (Resolved): bad mirror config - http://opensuse.cs.utah.edu/opensuse/
- fixed for http.
- 03:03 pm openSUSE admin tickets #17780 (Resolved): Change mirror registration for LeaseWeb
- Looks good so far. All in their right place
- 10:13 am openSUSE admin tickets #19982 (Resolved): openSUSE mirrors: Updates for Sweden
- I see,
i enabled http and rsync and it looks good.
- 02:59 pm openSUSE admin tickets #19982 (Feedback): openSUSE mirrors: Updates for Sweden
- 02:58 pm openSUSE admin tickets #18640 (Feedback): mirror registration
- Dear Costumer,
the Information you gave us, esp.
is not resolveabl...
- 02:47 pm openSUSE admin tickets #19496 (Resolved): reenabling ICM on the mirrors lists
it is back where it's belong and full healthy :)
- 02:28 pm openSUSE admin tickets #19982: openSUSE mirrors: Updates for Sweden
- the kernel se has been removed.
but since i double check ftp.acc.umu.se i found something interessting:
- 10:18 am openSUSE admin tickets #20440 (Resolved): mirrorbrain is extremely slow
- Yes Ludwig found the answer to our problem,
indeed it was related to the NT outage.
- 02:09 pm openSUSE admin tickets #20440: mirrorbrain is extremely slow
- [3634793.285047] TCP: Possible SYN flooding on port 80. Sending cookies.
[3634793.285176] TCP: Possible SYN flooding...
Also available in: Atom