- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-09-12
- Last connection: 2013-09-12
- 12:59 openSUSE admin tickets #70165 (Resolved): [Forum Spam] User banned from forum due to spam
- 09:52 openSUSE admin tickets #15268: CDN77 testing
- Setup was created, we even have an test scenario to push to CDN77 made by harris.
The final step is that the build g...
- 09:34 openSUSE admin tickets #20964 (Resolved): bad mirror config - http://opensuse.cs.utah.edu/opensuse/
- fixed for http.
- 15:03 openSUSE admin tickets #17780 (Resolved): Change mirror registration for LeaseWeb
- Looks good so far. All in their right place
- 10:13 openSUSE admin tickets #19982 (Resolved): openSUSE mirrors: Updates for Sweden
- I see,
i enabled http and rsync and it looks good.
- 14:59 openSUSE admin tickets #19982 (Feedback): openSUSE mirrors: Updates for Sweden
- 14:58 openSUSE admin tickets #18640 (Feedback): mirror registration
- Dear Costumer,
the Information you gave us, esp.
is not resolveabl...
- 14:47 openSUSE admin tickets #19496 (Resolved): reenabling ICM on the mirrors lists
it is back where it's belong and full healthy :)
- 14:28 openSUSE admin tickets #19982: openSUSE mirrors: Updates for Sweden
- the kernel se has been removed.
but since i double check ftp.acc.umu.se i found something interessting:
- 10:18 openSUSE admin tickets #20440 (Resolved): mirrorbrain is extremely slow
- Yes Ludwig found the answer to our problem,
indeed it was related to the NT outage.
Also available in: Atom