From 2016-05-30 to 2016-06-28
- 19:49 action #12536: New infrastructure admin portal page
- Revamping is very important! Keywords like Infrastructure and System Administration are missing. That's the reason w...
- 07:54 action #12536 (Closed): New infrastructure admin portal page
- At the moment, we have:
listing some of the admins that are behind...
- 10:58 action #12538: Setup new mailing list for discussions
- What is the purpose and audience of this mailing list?
- 10:39 action #12538: Setup new mailing list for discussions
- it was discussed in the past as well, and there's another ticket about this (sorry I'm unable to search for it now). ...
- 07:56 action #12538 (Closed): Setup new mailing list for discussions
- As discussed during openSUSE Conference 2016, we should have a discussion mailing list for openSUSE admin stuff.
- 08:03 action #12528: Organize place and infrastructure for the new machines
- This infrastructure is already in place. The SUSE Studio cluster has an empty rack that will be used. There is redu...
- 07:43 action #12528 (Resolved): Organize place and infrastructure for the new machines
- $subject says it all. Hopefully we get a redundant power and network connection to provide reliable services.
- 07:57 action #12530: Name some people with hardware access
- To start, the following SUSE R&D persons have access to the Datacenter where the openSUSE servers will be located:
- 07:46 action #12530 (New): Name some people with hardware access
- So far we might have a single point of failure. Maybe we can ask if some people are allowed to call the general SUSE/...
- 07:52 action #12524: Buy new hardware for Provo
- I've organized a Sales Call with a system engineer at HPE, to be held on Thursday, 30 Jun.
- 07:51 action #12524: Buy new hardware for Provo
- Gerhard has provided a brief spec of hardware. From this, Craig will seek a vendor and a purchasing quote.
- 07:40 action #12524 (Closed): Buy new hardware for Provo
- We want to setup a new infrastructure in the Provo datacenter. That can just be done if we have the needed hardware a...
- 07:50 action #12534 (Resolved): Setup KVM images
- While we are waiting for the final hardware/infrastructure setup, we already can start working on different things:
- 07:47 action #12532 (Resolved): Request database dump and the current configuration of the openSUSE services
- Request a database dump and the current configuration of the openSUSE services that are currently running in Provo (w...
- 07:42 action #12526 (Resolved): Setup separate network access (public IP) for administration and public traffic
- We want to isolate the new openSUSE infrastructure from the rest of the infrastructure running in Provo. Therefore we...
Also available in: Atom