From 2014-08-11 to 2014-09-09
- 13:52 action #3450 (Resolved): create repo-md, ARCHIVES.gz, ChangeLog, ls-lR.gz etc
- done now so it gets off my list :)
- 12:25 action #3500: DVD menu needs to contain version string
- talked to steffen about it as he returned from vacation
- 12:16 action #3442 (Resolved): community repos for 13.2
- let's handle everything else as bug
- 07:27 action #3426 (Closed): switch openSUSE cert to 4096 bits
- 13:59 action #3448: create droplist
- to create a solv file for 13.1 I did
12036 mkdir 13.1
12037 wget http://download.opensuse.org/distribution...
- 13:44 action #3448: create droplist
pool = solv.Pool()
sysrepo = pool.add_repo("@System")
- 13:00 action #3540 (Closed): make sure nvidia packager is available for GA
- the nvidia packager needs to be available to create matching drivers for the release
- 12:59 action #3538 (Rejected): tell wiki admins to switch wiki to static
- the wiki needs to be switched to a static version for the release to avoid overload
- 12:22 action #3424: Create Release schedule
- I updated http://stephan.kulow.org/opensuse_13.2/
- 11:32 action #3442 (In Progress): community repos for 13.2
- 11:21 action #3518: obsolete BNC847880_QT_cirrus
- for Antonio maybe?
- 07:12 action #3422: Clarify Documentation status
- open source press also needs to know about the docu status as they rely on suse to provide them the final pdf
- 13:36 action #3442: community repos for 13.2
- I created a first version - copied 13.1 and removed banshee
- 13:31 action #3518 (Resolved): obsolete BNC847880_QT_cirrus
- Either we fix the bug (unlikely admittedly) or at least the system detects itself that cirrus needs a different QT sy...
- 11:22 action #3500: DVD menu needs to contain version string
- Note: this affects both grub2 on installation medium and gfxboot
- 11:13 action #3500 (Rejected): DVD menu needs to contain version string
- As the branding of grub2 doesn't contain the version number in the graphics (wouldn't make sense in factory), we need...
- 07:55 action #3428: setup 13.2 counter.opensuse.org
- I can work on this, but I guess someone will have to give me permissions to be able to modify counter.opensuse.org (a...
- 08:53 action #3426: switch openSUSE cert to 4096 bits
- Better do it now while shim is unsigned anyway
- 08:35 action #3426 (Closed): switch openSUSE cert to 4096 bits
- We need to be more compliant
- 08:45 action #3446 (Rejected): update droplist for 13.2
- 08:40 action #3446 (Rejected): update droplist for 13.2
- 08:44 action #3450 (Resolved): create repo-md, ARCHIVES.gz, ChangeLog, ls-lR.gz etc
- the job to create ARCHIVES.gz, ChangeLog, ls-lR.gz etc needs to be enabled
--- openSUSE.product (revision 20)
- 08:44 action #3448 (Resolved): create droplist
- the weak provides for the list needs to be generated
[please fill details how to do that]
- 08:40 action #3444 (Resolved): add 13.2 to OBS distributions
- obs needs a button to easily add 13.2 as build repo
- 08:39 action #3442 (Resolved): community repos for 13.2
- 08:38 action #3440 (Closed): Publish announcement of Beta 1
- 08:38 action #3438 (Rejected): Call for testing - BetaPizza Parties
- 08:38 action #3436 (Closed): adjust software.o.o for 13.2 (Beta 1)
- 08:37 action #3434 (Closed): verify piwik works
- 08:37 action #3432 (Resolved): add 13.2 (beta1) in bugzilla
- 08:36 action #3430 (Resolved): send shim to signing
- 08:36 action #3428 (Resolved): setup 13.2 counter.opensuse.org
- 08:34 action #3424 (Resolved): Create Release schedule
- We finally need to announce deadlines
- 08:34 action #3422 (Closed): Clarify Documentation status
- we need to clarify if the SLE12 topics are covered for 13.2 too and what about release notes
- 11:01 action #3078 (Closed): adapt check_command to the new dashboard route
- Done (with the new urls decided during the sprint wrap up meeting) by https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-plugin-factory/...
- 10:59 action #3048 (Closed): we need a 13.2 route in the dashboard
- Routes adapted according to discussion. Now the engine is mounted in "/" and urls mimic the internal OBS ones /projec...
- 08:07 action #3046 (Resolved): create_package_dvds.sh: avoid hard coding Factory
- 12:17 action #3078 (In Progress): adapt check_command to the new dashboard route
- 11:12 action #3088 (Closed): openqa buildview and factory dashboard show none for jobs
- Updated https://github.com/openSUSE-Team/obs_factory/pull/19 to also include this fix into the dashboard (together wi...
- 15:32 action #3048: we need a 13.2 route in the dashboard
- New routes
```/<mount_point>/dashboard``` becomes ```/<mount_point>/distributions/openSUSE:Factory```
- 15:28 action #3048: we need a 13.2 route in the dashboard
- First version of the refactored plugin allowing several distributions (although a lot of the code is still Factory-sp...
- 14:49 action #3086 (Resolved): debug why recommended packages are not on the dvd anymore
- the cached file used by createpackagedescr were old and didn't contain suggests etc.
- 18:16 action #3048 (In Progress): we need a 13.2 route in the dashboard
- All the routes are organized now by a new "distribution" resource. Staging projects dashboards are already working bu...
- 15:19 action #3086: debug why recommended packages are not on the dvd anymore
- when using rpms2solv the solv files on the packagelists vm and my workstation are exactly the same. Not so when using...
- 15:48 action #3052: openQA: allow to have different branch for tests for 13.2
- the repo can be cloned separately or symlinked. need to adjust fetchneedles script to actually do it
- 15:47 action #3050 (In Progress): openQA: sync 13.2 ISOs too
- tortuga syncs them now
- 03:53 action #3046 (In Progress): create_package_dvds.sh: avoid hard coding Factory
- 17:52 action #3088: openqa buildview and factory dashboard show none for jobs
- The openQA part is done now and a pull request created with the changes. Only the factory dashboard part is missing.
Also available in: Atom