From 2013-11-17 to 2013-12-16
- 18:43 action #799 (In Progress): article about activedoc
- Well, it's not exactly visible, but it would make a good start for an article that people would read. I'll discuss it...
- 17:10 analysis #882 (Resolved): update products highlights writing
- 17:09 analysis #882 (In Progress): update products highlights writing
That had to be done from 20 to 10 - exactly during my holiday ;-)
But ehm, that's quite a good idea, also qui...
- 14:21 action #429 (Closed): Sneek Peaks
- Closed. Release is long over now, if this comes it will be more about 13.2 or SLE anyway...
- 14:21 action #814: sneak peek nr unknown: btrfs on openSUSE 13.1
- I cannot read my email until 2014-01-07. In urgent cases please contact for:
- SLES, business: Matthias Eckermann
- 14:20 action #814 (Rejected): sneak peek nr unknown: btrfs on openSUSE 13.1
- Still no input anymore. If we get something, we'll publish it - but this is simply not related to 13.1 anymore so let...
- 14:20 action #453 (Closed): Create a Press Kit and send it to the press
- Done, good responses!
- 13:53 action #1181 (Resolved): SUSECon / openSUSE Summit report
- Write a report about SUSECon / openSUSE Summit.
* What we planned
* What we prepared
* What we did there
* The im...
- 13:42 report #1149 (Closed): openSUSE 13.1 report conclusion
- Write the conclusions of the report
- 08:23 action #814: sneak peek nr unknown: btrfs on openSUSE 13.1
- What's the deadline for this?
- 08:22 action #799: article about activedoc
- We published
- 08:18 action #747 (Closed): marketing brainstorm session
- I'm not sure this was done but it's over now anyways.
- 08:17 action #449 (Closed): Write the community announcement mail
- was done AFAICS
- 08:16 action #916 (Closed): openSUSE Summit 2013: 13.1 Release workshop
- We had a session but with only little participation
- 08:15 action #938 (Closed): openqa: add needles for libreoffice on promo
- 08:15 action #1051: sync changed in 13.1 back to factory
- 08:15 action #1107 (Closed): publish the final
- 13:28 action #1108 (Closed): Update screenshots in landing page
- Done since 19/11/2013. I forgot to close the issue before.
- 20:17 action #571: make sure all opensuse bug reports are public
- kukuk wrote:
> Since it is not possible to make the bugs open to public in most cases, it will boil down to either...
- 15:21 action #571: make sure all opensuse bug reports are public
- lnussel wrote:
> I didn't say strip the bug information. I'd demand the bugs to be public.
Since it is not possib...
- 12:04 action #571 (Feedback): make sure all opensuse bug reports are public
Seems to be done. Now up for coolo to merge and we can enable it on ...
- 19:05 action #630 (In Progress): Move repos from gitorius to github
- Started pinging people to move to github again
- 14:55 action #854 (Resolved): update opensuse wiki
- Subtasks #855, #856 and #857 are done in one step. So having them as separate tasks makes no sense.
Due date should ...
- 14:49 action #855 (Resolved): move 12.3 to archive
- 14:49 action #857 (Resolved): install 13.1 wik pages as default
- 14:48 action #856 (Resolved): update wiki pages
- 14:48 action #858 (Resolved): check all wiki pages on release day
- 13:07 action #1108 (Closed): Update screenshots in landing page
- The screenshots in the landing page should be updated also.
- 11:09 analysis #883 (Closed): make GM images available
- 10:21 action #1107 (Closed): publish the final
- We need to have an issue for this as we need to update /update/openSUSE-current at the same time as publishing the fi...
- 08:22 analysis #879 (In Progress): install google alerts
- Finally, aplanas and toscalix did this task. So reassigning for them to report.
- 08:20 action #706 (Closed): publish docu
- The documents are already published and the activedoc server survived to the release day.
We all finally agreed on...
- 08:10 action #421 (Closed): Release Marketing
- All subtaks done and closed. Closing.
- 08:09 action #430 (Closed): Social media marketing
- Beside the English social channels already reported by miska. The Greek channels (G+, Twitter and FB), the German one...
- 07:36 action #430 (Feedback): Social media marketing
- I sent all messages accordikng to the plan on Twitter and G+. Started with Facebook as well, but dropped in the middl...
- 08:01 action #710 (Closed): software.opensuse.org
- 08:01 action #425 (Closed): Update openSUSE websites
- 07:56 action #925 (Closed): release day marketing work
- Agustín wrote and sent the mails. Closing.
- 07:46 action #925: release day marketing work
- Only part I'm not sure about is announcement mail, can somebody check and close the task?
- 07:39 action #925 (Feedback): release day marketing work
- I would say done.
- 07:39 action #925: release day marketing work
- I was on the hangout in the morning and I was the only one, I disconnected later and I think somebody else joined. In...
- 07:44 action #704 (Resolved): Promote parties on Facebook
- 07:26 action #704 (Feedback): Promote parties on Facebook
- Done as well as on g+
- 07:44 action #705 (Resolved): NUE: Create a Google+ Event Page
- 07:25 action #705 (Feedback): NUE: Create a Google+ Event Page
- 07:43 action #393 (Resolved): Add release party to the list of parties
- 07:41 action #393 (Feedback): Add release party to the list of parties
- Stated as done, so changing the status to fit.
- 07:43 action #392 (Resolved): NUE: Release party organization
- Not sure whether invitation happened, but I think I saw Klaas going. Anyway, party is done.
- 07:30 action #847 (Resolved): update freecode entry
- 07:30 action #847 (Feedback): update freecode entry
- Updates submitted, waiting for approval on Freecode side, our part done, waiting for them to finish theirs.
- 07:28 action #1080 (Resolved): Announce NUE release party
- We didn't found anybody, announced in English on German G+ community. So I would say done.
- 15:26 action #915 (Closed): deploy www.o.o
- Deployed. The push button provided by Provo worked like a charm.
- 15:25 action #713 (Closed): deploy software.opensuse.org
- Deployed on time. No major issues.
- 11:19 action #449: Write the community announcement mail
- Reassigning to toscalix, as requested.
- 10:26 action #749 (Closed): remind opensuse.org admins of release
- Darix is already aware and prepared.
- 09:13 action #723 (Resolved): create is_maintained data
- is_maintained bash -a -> 13.1 is in
- 07:52 action #723: create is_maintained data
- sent a reminder
- 08:01 action #1065 (Resolved): find promo DVD vendor in .cz
- Noone else replied, I would say if they don't reply, they can be considered dead. So let's mark this as done and as a...
- 07:50 action #1065: find promo DVD vendor in .cz
- It's not going to happen today, so moving target to post-release
- 07:58 action #878 (Resolved): find external BT seeders
- too late now, but we have seeders
- 07:52 action #933 (Resolved): adjust knapsack for GM
- KP working. 13.1 ISO is not yes in rsync but in stage area
- 07:48 action #432 (Closed): Make sure we have the right people prepared to send out the social media messages
- Ok. So everybody is on guard. Closing.
- 03:19 action #432: Make sure we have the right people prepared to send out the social media messages
- I also will be charge of Traditional Chinese FB
- 07:48 action #999 (Resolved): Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org/ to list the 13.1 mirrors
- http://mirrors.opensuse.org/list/13.1.html is done
- 07:47 action #429: Sneek Peaks
- Some sneak peaks will be published after the release date, so changing the target.
- 07:47 analysis #881 (Resolved): change openSUSE-current
- done in staging area. will publish when we publish 13.1
- 07:46 action #935 (Resolved): sync the release to the mirrors
- the mirror admins are notified and the permissions opened
- 21:46 action #432: Make sure we have the right people prepared to send out the social media messages
- I have just sent a reminder to the people that have already agreed in taking care of:
* French Facebook
* French ...
- 09:44 action #432: Make sure we have the right people prepared to send out the social media messages
- Got reply for both German and French twitter. I will need to find a volunteer for the German one as soon as I receive...
- 18:39 action #746 (Closed): communicate GM issues to marketing
- 12:47 action #746 (Resolved): communicate GM issues to marketing
- 12:47 action #746: communicate GM issues to marketing
- There is not big issue in 13.1. The detected issues are now in the release notes. I will close this task.
- 09:58 action #746: communicate GM issues to marketing
- The information is here:
- 17:06 action #449: Write the community announcement mail
- Jos, will you manage to do it or should we (miska and myself) take over?
- 16:48 action #799: article about activedoc
- Just a test for Jürgen
- 15:51 action #706: publish docu
- http://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/html/openSUSE/opensuse-startup/ will become a redirect
- 14:40 action #706: publish docu
- Ask Jürgen about http://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/html/openSUSE/opensuse-startup/
- 15:15 action #458: get openSUSE in the Cloud
- Just as a summary, since there are too many issues regarding this subject and it's easy to loose track:
* Robert S...
- 15:10 action #754 (Closed): verify piwik works
- 15:10 action #754 (Resolved): verify piwik works
- 15:10 action #999: Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org/ to list the 13.1 mirrors
- Is something pending regarding this task or it can already be closed?
- 15:06 action #934 (Closed): prepare software.opensuse.org
- 15:04 action #884 (Closed): Update the rsync modules to include 13.1 ISO and repo
- Checked. 13.1 is present in rsync modules. Not all sizes contains the full repository. This is expected because of th...
- 15:00 action #1037 (Closed): ask maintenance to remove the test updates
- 14:59 action #1037 (Resolved): ask maintenance to remove the test updates
- I checked and tests packages are not in the maintenance repository (checked via updating a fresh 13.1) and in http://...
- 14:01 action #460 (Closed): For each cloud, describe how to get an account on there
- Both subtaks closed... so closing.
- 14:00 action #427 (Closed): commit text to www.o.o
- Done since at least a week ago.
- 13:24 action #1080 (In Progress): Announce NUE release party
- Mail announcing NUE party sent to Maxtorhof mailing list. Somebody should also blog about it in German.
- 13:22 action #393 (In Progress): Add release party to the list of parties
- NUE party added to the wiki page.
- 13:09 analysis #880 (Closed): Switch count down to hourly rendering
- The counter is already in hourly mode.
- 09:23 analysis #880: Switch count down to hourly rendering
- Pinged darix in irc about the counter switch.
- 12:08 action #727 (Closed): final article: release almost there!
- Article is published.
- 09:25 action #727: final article: release almost there!
- Feedback from Agustín implemented and more info about the release parties added. https://news.opensuse.org/?p=16834&p...
- 11:27 action #392: NUE: Release party organization
- Approved. Please announce internally the Release party asap. Also externally though the wiki page. Invite the communi...
- 10:00 action #924: translate social media messages
- Update on the status of https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan sent to internal mailing list. Only...
Also available in: Atom