From 2013-07-22 to 2013-08-20
- 11:41 action #551: openSUSE Hackathons
- Changed the deadline. If by next Thursday we do not have a confirmation of the activity, we won't be able to bring th...
- 08:07 action #647 (Closed): announce beta1 deadline internally
- we should announce the beta1 deadline internally more explicit this time to push people to submit fixes. I think sept...
- 17:05 action #646 (Closed): Create event pages on Facebook, Google+
- Create event pages for the release on facebook, G+ and other social media!
- 17:04 action #645 (Closed): Update release party wiki pages
- Update https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Launch_parties
- 17:03 action #644 (Closed): Write release party invitation article
- Base it on the article(s) in the last years.
- 18:32 action #631 (In Progress): YaST Sneak Peak
- Only thing left todo: add that the YaST team welcomes contributions and some details on that. This depending on them ...
- 18:29 action #631 (New): YaST Sneak Peak
- October 8, see Due date :D
- 14:14 action #631 (In Progress): YaST Sneak Peak
- When do you plan to publish it?
- 12:45 action #631 (Closed): YaST Sneak Peak
- Finish and publish the YaST article (not really a sneak peek). Text in https://news.opensuse.org/?p=16681&preview=tru...
- 14:06 action #630 (Closed): Move repos from gitorius to github
- There are some repos from gitorius and github that need to be moved to openSUSE github, a partial list:
- 13:05 action #405: Write announcement of Milestone 4
- Promoted through social media, specially through Linkedin:
* [openSUSE Group](http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=7...
- 12:32 action #405 (Resolved): Write announcement of Milestone 4
- aaaand done: https://news.opensuse.org/2013/08/12/opensuse-milestone-4/
- 06:36 action #627: debug and fix uefi test case failures in openQA
- Running locally with old KVM and new firmware. Will test with new qemu also.
- 14:48 action #405: Write announcement of Milestone 4
- The article is small but ready for proof reading. Please go ahead and take a look. If you have any paragraph ideas th...
- 15:29 action #628 (Closed): fix NET iso in openQA
- NET isos are currently not tested as a factory repo mirror is not there yet. There's already an rsync cron job runnin...
- 15:25 action #627 (Closed): debug and fix uefi test case failures in openQA
- UEFI test cases fail atm and need to be fixed.
Maybe the firmware is broken and an older version needs to be used.
- 12:58 action #570 (Closed): run openqa on important packages in staging projects
- this is actually done. opensuseqa.suse.de runs an rsync job on staging projects and sends the isos to openqa.
- 12:54 action #269: update software.opensuse.org with USB stick instructions
- moving to beta1, subject to discussion
- 12:53 action #343: redesign download page
- moving to beta1 for now. let's discuss if we want to address this for 13.1 at some point
- 12:50 action #175 (Closed): deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- 12:47 action #560 (Closed): consolidate upcoming features page
- I've deleted http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upcoming_features as it didn't have any content and Ambassadors don't ex...
- 12:38 action #512 (Closed): openSUSE 13.1 Release Process: Lunch and Learn session
- was done meanwhile
- 12:38 action #403 (Closed): Write announcement of Milestone 3
- 12:37 action #401 (Closed): Publish announcement of Milestone 3
- 12:37 action #357: Release notes during installation
- Moved to fate on request. I see no movement in that direction though so I suppose it will not be done and we stay wit...
- 09:46 analysis #595 (Resolved): Current documentation analisys
- 09:46 analysis #595: Current documentation analisys
- Done. The result of that is TOC used (and covered) during the sprint:
- 09:38 action #594 (In Progress): Factory development process documentation
- 09:30 action #406: Send some info about milestone 4 for the announcement to jos
- Another important feature: update-ca-certificates now uses p11-kit as backend. With p11-kit it's now possible to have...
- 08:08 action #406 (Resolved): Send some info about milestone 4 for the announcement to jos
- when you finish something you can put the status in 'resolved' ;-)
- 08:03 action #405: Write announcement of Milestone 4
- Plan is to release M4 on Monday August 12. Andi, you up for it?
- 07:03 action #551 (In Progress): openSUSE Hackathons
- Couldn't talk to Roland. He was busy and didn't have the meeting.
- 23:53 action #597: Polishing and publishing the document
- I believe Coolo should provide us with a list of changes. Then we can start a new article about the release of M4.
- 14:13 action #406: Send some info about milestone 4 for the announcement to jos
- motif is readded - we have openmotif 2.4 under LGPL now
rpm 220.127.116.11 -> 4.11.1
we have yast2 3.0 (which would be ya...
- 14:04 action #402 (Resolved): Send some info about milestone 3 for the announcement to jos
- 12:02 action #551: openSUSE Hackathons
- As per offline discussion back to Agustin. We will have a bug squashing after Beta1 and maybe budget for another hack...
- 11:30 coordination #556 (Closed): Meeting with SUSE Teams involved in this release
- 14:43 action #600: move release notes to www.o.o
- YaST actually fetches an rpm from www.suse.com and installs that one. The individual files are not actually used. So ...
- 14:11 action #600: move release notes to www.o.o
- release notes are unpacked in /mounts/dist/release-notes-suse.com/. We could just fetch them from there and check the...
- 10:14 action #600 (Feedback): move release notes to www.o.o
- sent Rudi a mail
- 09:07 action #600 (Closed): move release notes to www.o.o
- release notes should be hosted on www.opensuse.org instead of suse.com
- 09:06 action #175 (Resolved): deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- Done. We can now deploy via this page: http://www.opensuse.org/admin/gitpull.php
- 15:30 action #597 (Closed): Polishing and publishing the document
- Once the document is finished, Jos will polish it, give format to it and publish it on openSUSE infrastructure. We wi...
- 15:29 action #596 (Closed): Documentation sprint
- Once we have the table of contents of the document we need to write, we will make a short sprint to write the documen...
- 15:26 analysis #595 (Closed): Current documentation analisys
- The current documentation needs to be analized in order to define the table of contents of the final document as well...
- 15:24 action #594 (Resolved): Factory development process documentation
- Document the development process done in Factory. We will use the current documentation, that needs to be updated and...
Also available in: Atom