From 2013-06-26 to 2013-07-25
- 15:30 action #597 (Closed): Polishing and publishing the document
- Once the document is finished, Jos will polish it, give format to it and publish it on openSUSE infrastructure. We wi...
- 15:29 action #596 (Closed): Documentation sprint
- Once we have the table of contents of the document we need to write, we will make a short sprint to write the documen...
- 15:26 analysis #595 (Closed): Current documentation analisys
- The current documentation needs to be analized in order to define the table of contents of the final document as well...
- 15:24 action #594 (Resolved): Factory development process documentation
- Document the development process done in Factory. We will use the current documentation, that needs to be updated and...
- 09:11 action #402: Send some info about milestone 3 for the announcement to jos
- A *very* busy milestone
GNOME 3.9.3 (3.10 Beta)
KDE 4.10.90 (4.11 Beta)
system ca certificates based on p11-kit ...
- 11:37 action #579 (Closed): Get info from Cloud article into Feature Guide
- See task #437
- 11:34 action #578 (Closed): Take draft to news.o.o and ready for publishing
- 11:34 action #577 (Closed): Coordinate with SUSE Marketing about Cloud Sneak Peek
- Check with SUSE marketeers what their plans are now that SUSE Cloud 2.0 is released (last September) and OpenStack Cl...
- 11:32 action #576 (Closed): Get draft of Cloud article to oS team marketing
- The SUSE Cloud team gets a draft of the Cloud Sneak Peek to the oS team.
* We promote that SUSE did a rele...
- 11:28 action #575 (Closed): Cloud Sneak Peek
- Cloud Sneak Peak to be released in week 43 (october 21-25)
AJ/Vincent Untz/ will get a draft to us before end of wee...
- 11:14 action #560: consolidate upcoming features page
- Let's cite the head of one of the pages
"We don't care where you add things, as we shouldn't have two pages to begin...
- 10:26 action #571 (Closed): make sure all opensuse bug reports are public
- opensuse package changelogs must not refer to private bug reports as the reviewers may not be able to read them then....
- 10:25 action #570 (Closed): run openqa on important packages in staging projects
- some packages always need to be tested via openqa from staging projects already, such as systemd or udev, before they...
Also available in: Atom