From 2013-06-14 to 2013-07-13
- 09:11 action #402: Send some info about milestone 3 for the announcement to jos
- A *very* busy milestone
GNOME 3.9.3 (3.10 Beta)
KDE 4.10.90 (4.11 Beta)
system ca certificates based on p11-kit ...
- 11:37 action #579 (Closed): Get info from Cloud article into Feature Guide
- See task #437
- 11:34 action #578 (Closed): Take draft to news.o.o and ready for publishing
- 11:34 action #577 (Closed): Coordinate with SUSE Marketing about Cloud Sneak Peek
- Check with SUSE marketeers what their plans are now that SUSE Cloud 2.0 is released (last September) and OpenStack Cl...
- 11:32 action #576 (Closed): Get draft of Cloud article to oS team marketing
- The SUSE Cloud team gets a draft of the Cloud Sneak Peek to the oS team.
* We promote that SUSE did a rele...
- 11:28 action #575 (Closed): Cloud Sneak Peek
- Cloud Sneak Peak to be released in week 43 (october 21-25)
AJ/Vincent Untz/ will get a draft to us before end of wee...
- 11:14 action #560: consolidate upcoming features page
- Let's cite the head of one of the pages
"We don't care where you add things, as we shouldn't have two pages to begin...
- 10:26 action #571 (Closed): make sure all opensuse bug reports are public
- opensuse package changelogs must not refer to private bug reports as the reviewers may not be able to read them then....
- 10:25 action #570 (Closed): run openqa on important packages in staging projects
- some packages always need to be tested via openqa from staging projects already, such as systemd or udev, before they...
- 15:30 action #560 (Feedback): consolidate upcoming features page
- I'm not clear what needs to be done here. One page is for the openSUSE Ambassadors/marketing people, and clearly stat...
- 11:34 action #512: openSUSE 13.1 Release Process: Lunch and Learn session
- Jos: marketing
Coolo: development process
Cwh: takes care of setting up live stream
- 11:31 action #398 (Closed): Publish announcement of Milestone 2
- 11:30 action #400 (Closed): Write announcement of Milestone 2
- 11:29 action #399 (Closed): Send some info about milestone 2 for the announcement to jos
- 11:23 coordination #556 (Resolved): Meeting with SUSE Teams involved in this release
- AJ is busy this week. Moved to next week.
- 09:02 action #175 (In Progress): deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- Scott came up with a php script that does the deployment. I've asked him to add Me, Ancor and cwh to the list of user...
- 13:16 action #560 (Closed): consolidate upcoming features page
- We need to consolidate these two pages to avoid confusing people:
- 12:50 coordination #556 (In Progress): Meeting with SUSE Teams involved in this release
- OBS and ARM scheduled Monday, AJ is ony free on Wednesday according to GW so the cloud meeting is on Wednesday.
- 12:14 coordination #556 (Closed): Meeting with SUSE Teams involved in this release
- We should have meetings to coordinate the release with the following teams:
- 10:13 action #551 (Closed): openSUSE Hackathons
- Make a plan for Hackathons related with the openSUSE 13.1 Release in order to communicate them and discuss them with ...
Also available in: Atom