From 2013-03-24 to 2013-04-22
- 15:22 action #358 (Closed): Redesign download.opensuse.org
- The download page of openSUSE distribution must be redesigned. The new design must make sure that the Release Notes a...
- 15:19 action #357 (Closed): Release notes during installation
- Present the release notes earlier during the installation process.
Should it be mandatory to go through them?
- 11:17 action #343 (Closed): redesign download page
- The download page needs a redesign. Finding a way to make the references to the documentation esp the release notes m...
- 10:31 action #267 (Closed): create 13.1 release schedule
- 15:02 action #290 (Closed): review manuals: administration, security, kvm
- review guides for administration, security and kvm
- 15:01 action #289 (Closed): review manuals: startup guide, desktops, libreoffice
- review startup guide, KDE and GNOME manuals as well as libreoffice guide
- 14:59 action #288 (Closed): review manuals
- The manuals should be reviewed in a first round to check for outdated information in order for the documentation depa...
- 17:25 action #270 (Resolved): revamp https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick
- https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick is too unstructured. It should present the relevant information in a better wa...
- 17:24 action #269 (Resolved): update software.opensuse.org with USB stick instructions
- software.opensuse.org only talks about DVD images and how to burn them. The link to the USB instructions is well hidd...
- 16:42 action #267 (Closed): create 13.1 release schedule
- Create a schedule based on the agreed dates
2013-11-08 - internal GM
2013-11-12 - official GM announced on SUSEco...
- 16:39 action #175: deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- we need to talk to Matthew Ehle
Also available in: Atom