From 04/03/2013 to 02/04/2013
- 03:02 pm action #290 (Closed): review manuals: administration, security, kvm
- review guides for administration, security and kvm
- 03:01 pm action #289 (Closed): review manuals: startup guide, desktops, libreoffice
- review startup guide, KDE and GNOME manuals as well as libreoffice guide
- 02:59 pm action #288 (Closed): review manuals
- The manuals should be reviewed in a first round to check for outdated information in order for the documentation depa...
- 05:25 pm action #270 (Resolved): revamp https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick
- https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick is too unstructured. It should present the relevant information in a better wa...
- 05:24 pm action #269 (Resolved): update software.opensuse.org with USB stick instructions
- software.opensuse.org only talks about DVD images and how to burn them. The link to the USB instructions is well hidd...
- 04:42 pm action #267 (Closed): create 13.1 release schedule
- Create a schedule based on the agreed dates
2013-11-08 - internal GM
2013-11-12 - official GM announced on SUSEco...
- 04:39 pm action #175: deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- we need to talk to Matthew Ehle
- 08:46 am action #175 (Feedback): deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- Who does this task? Is there any insides about it?
- 12:20 pm action #178 (Closed): allocate docu ressources for 13.1
- Docu ressources for 13.1 need to be allocated early,
UEFI and Secure boot need to be documented properly for example.
- 12:19 pm action #177 (Closed): evaluate Factory development process
- we need to re-evaluate the way packages go into Factory
For example the current approach is not test driven, package...
- 12:02 pm action #175 (Closed): deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- there were attempts to have push access to www.opensuse.org so we dont need provo admins for deployment. this efforts...
Also available in: Atom