From 2013-03-04 to 2013-04-02
- 15:02 action #290 (Closed): review manuals: administration, security, kvm
- review guides for administration, security and kvm
- 15:01 action #289 (Closed): review manuals: startup guide, desktops, libreoffice
- review startup guide, KDE and GNOME manuals as well as libreoffice guide
- 14:59 action #288 (Closed): review manuals
- The manuals should be reviewed in a first round to check for outdated information in order for the documentation depa...
- 17:25 action #270 (Resolved): revamp https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick
- https://en.opensuse.org/Live_USB_stick is too unstructured. It should present the relevant information in a better wa...
- 17:24 action #269 (Resolved): update software.opensuse.org with USB stick instructions
- software.opensuse.org only talks about DVD images and how to burn them. The link to the USB instructions is well hidd...
- 16:42 action #267 (Closed): create 13.1 release schedule
- Create a schedule based on the agreed dates
2013-11-08 - internal GM
2013-11-12 - official GM announced on SUSEco...
- 16:39 action #175: deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- we need to talk to Matthew Ehle
- 08:46 action #175 (Feedback): deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- Who does this task? Is there any insides about it?
- 12:20 action #178 (Closed): allocate docu ressources for 13.1
- Docu ressources for 13.1 need to be allocated early,
UEFI and Secure boot need to be documented properly for example.
- 12:19 action #177 (Closed): evaluate Factory development process
- we need to re-evaluate the way packages go into Factory
For example the current approach is not test driven, package...
- 12:02 action #175 (Closed): deployment push access to www.opensuse.org
- there were attempts to have push access to www.opensuse.org so we dont need provo admins for deployment. this efforts...
Also available in: Atom