From 2013-04-27 to 2013-05-26
- 12:31 communication #189 (Resolved): Interview with journalist: publication
- All in the hands of Muktware now, not going to keep tracking it here.
- 09:14 action #201 (Closed): Update of the social media data
- 09:13 action #199 (Closed): Download numbers
- 17:03 report #316 (Closed): Check a rephrase of the report
- 17:00 report #316 (Resolved): Check a rephrase of the report
- 17:03 report #133 (Resolved): openSUSE Release report
- * Extended version of the 12.3 Report done.
* Executive report done
* Spell check done.
* Formatting and sending ...
- 16:55 action #200 (Closed): Numbers of hits in webs
- 16:52 report #316: Check a rephrase of the report
- I did it in conclusions.
- 16:51 report #133: openSUSE Release report
- Done the first attempt for conclusions and recommendations. Tomorrow I will go over it again. Waiting for feedback fr...
- 11:18 action #200 (Resolved): Numbers of hits in webs
- Updated the hits using the PIWIK information.
- 11:17 action #199: Download numbers
- Updated the report with the 1 month data. Redo two of the graphs to show the actual numbers.
- 11:16 action #199 (Resolved): Download numbers
- 10:33 action #315 (Rejected): Idea came up to write an 'openSUSE for OLD geekos'
- Won't be 12.3 related, so late. Let's do this perhaps for the next release...
- 10:31 report #316 (Feedback): Check a rephrase of the report
- Suggest to let KDE & GNOME parts be done by marketing people, that is not too hard based on announcements from those ...
- 10:22 action #139 (Resolved): sneak peek arm
- Published at https://news.opensuse.org/2013/04/15/about-armv7-progress-and-arming-for-aarch64-and/
- 10:21 communication #189 (In Progress): Interview with journalist: publication
- You checked it, asked him to put it in text instead. We're waiting for his feedback.
- 10:20 action #201 (Resolved): Update of the social media data
- Numbers are all up-to-date now in github.
- 10:13 action #201: Update of the social media data
- Please provide to the report the numbers collected by the end of April to find out the impact of the Release the mont...
- 10:16 action #243 (Rejected): Sneak Peak Snapper or Cloud stuff
- If it comes, it won't be 12.3 material I would say :(
So, closing this.
- 10:11 action #199 (In Progress): Download numbers
- I need the numbers for 1 month to be included in the report
- 10:11 action #200 (In Progress): Numbers of hits in webs
- Please provide numbers for 1 month after the release and include them in the report
Also available in: Atom