From 2013-03-21 to 2013-04-19
- 17:09 report #133: openSUSE Release report
- When Alberto comes back, he need to update the 1 month after the release data. The report will be finished next week ...
- 11:23 action #199 (Closed): Download numbers
- 11:23 analysis #207 (Closed): fill in report
- 11:22 action #242 (Closed): openSUSE for new Geekos article
- 11:22 action #139: sneak peek arm
- 17:56 report #316 (Closed): Check a rephrase of the report
- I have changed the conclusions in the [https://wiki.innerweb.novell.com/index.php/OpenSUSE_team_report_12.3#Features_...
- 13:19 action #315 (In Progress): Idea came up to write an 'openSUSE for OLD geekos'
- * Started Piratepad and invited people to add items to the list: http://piratepad.net/opensuse-for-ubuntu-refugees
- 13:18 action #315 (Closed): Idea came up to write an 'openSUSE for OLD geekos'
- Success of previous article prompted idea to write article with more in-depth tips.
- 13:16 action #243: Sneak Peak Snapper or Cloud stuff
- * Pinged Matthias again. He didn't get anything done, hopefully something during Hackweek. I offered to help (again)....
- 13:15 action #139 (In Progress): sneak peek arm
- * Rescheduled to be released Monday April 15 after discussion with Dirk.
* Made significant progress on the text, ju...
- 13:12 action #185 (In Progress): Post release marketing
- 16:43 action #185: Post release marketing
- This task is to 'keep the 12.3 momentum going'. Releasing a few nice articles to keep people interested...
- 14:48 action #243: Sneak Peak Snapper or Cloud stuff
- Asked Snapper team, Matthias has promised to write a draft this week which I can use.
- 14:28 action #243 (Closed): Sneak Peak Snapper or Cloud stuff
- It'd be nice to have an article about either Snapper or the OpenStack things soonish.
- 14:27 action #242 (Resolved): openSUSE for new Geekos article
- Done: https://news.opensuse.org/2013/03/22/opensuse-for-new-geekos/
- 14:26 action #242 (Closed): openSUSE for new Geekos article
- Write an article with tips for people coming from other distro's to switch to openSUSE.
- 14:24 action #201: Update of the social media data
- Got numbers but they're before the end of the month so this can only be done in April ;-)
- 14:24 action #201 (In Progress): Update of the social media data
- 14:23 analysis #207 (Resolved): fill in report
- last updates done today, should be good to go.
- 11:15 analysis #207 (In Progress): fill in report
- 11:15 action #181 (Resolved): collect press mentions
- Done by now.
- 15:47 action #174 (Closed): update freecode entry
- 15:42 action #164 (Resolved): 12.3 CD/DVD USB issue, changing the wiki pages
Also available in: Atom