From 2013-06-17 to 2013-07-16
- 13:45 action #280: Machine
- Sent to Lars the description of the machine.
- 14:24 action #543: openQA: Lunch and Learn Session
- Ask Jos about how to promote this
- 14:16 action #543: openQA: Lunch and Learn Session
- Reserve L&L for openQA workshop (04/07/2013)
- 17:33 Revision 3d8ff5fa: Add UEFI in the live test.
- 09:20 Revision 907c4c85: switch synchronous pragma off
- in the hope to reduce disk io due to sqlite. It make it less reliable if the os crashes though.
- 17:22 Revision 56328306: Fix the task creation when Live image (action #550)
- 16:41 action #550 (Closed): Fix the task creation when Live image
- 16:09 action #550 (Closed): Fix the task creation when Live image
- Makefile.pm do not parse correctly the name when the ISO is a live USB.
- 15:05 action #548 (Closed): Add RAIDx tests
- 14:52 action #546: Training session to QA Maintenance team
- Talked to Heiko about this. Theo will be at the oSC13. We should ping him so he assist to the workshop there.
- 14:50 action #546 (Closed): Training session to QA Maintenance team
- We will provide a training session to QA department members so they can evaluate if they will use the tool internally.
- 14:49 action #544 (Closed): oSC13 workshop
- Workshop session for community members and SUSE employees about openQA:
* Installation of the tool
* Creating tests
- 14:46 action #543 (Closed): openQA: Lunch and Learn Session
- Develop a Lunch and Learn session about openQA made of two different parts:
# Talk about the work done
# Workshop f...
- 14:44 communication #541 (Closed): openQA Worshop
- In order to train people in the usage of openQA, a workshop creation and execution is needed.
The following action...
- 14:40 report #539 (Closed): Create a report of the develom,ent sprint
- The report should look like the followin:
* No more than two pages of content.
* It should refer to the management ...
- 10:07 Revision 1e6b126f: Revert "remove dead code"
- This reverts commit d989bade9de32260acff2c9f00a63e662a7e6ce7.
- 09:32 Revision 05552750: fix max iso size for live sticks
- 08:46 action #518 (In Progress): create cron job to sync iso images
- There is a partial script. Move the task to future work and finish it there.
- 08:44 action #525 (Closed): change file system layout
- 08:43 action #514 (Closed): implement isosize and overall again
- 08:42 action #508 (Closed): implement USBOOT
- Resolved using the F12 interactive bootloader menu
- 08:42 action #419 (Closed): Create or update tests for applications
- 08:41 action #275 (Closed): Previous documentation in the wiki
- 08:39 action #396 (Closed): add "passed with defects" state
- There is something now equivalent in the base test class.
- 08:38 action #265 (Rejected): Make test scheduler smarter
- Moved to the future improvements lists.
- 08:37 action #230 (Closed): Replace environment variables set in shell scripts by a real config file
- 08:37 action #495 (Closed): design the interface
Also available in: Atom