From 2013-06-08 to 2013-07-07
- 13:45 action #280: Machine
- Sent to Lars the description of the machine.
- 14:24 action #543: openQA: Lunch and Learn Session
- Ask Jos about how to promote this
- 14:16 action #543: openQA: Lunch and Learn Session
- Reserve L&L for openQA workshop (04/07/2013)
- 17:33 Revision 3d8ff5fa: Add UEFI in the live test.
- 09:20 Revision 907c4c85: switch synchronous pragma off
- in the hope to reduce disk io due to sqlite. It make it less reliable if the os crashes though.
- 17:22 Revision 56328306: Fix the task creation when Live image (action #550)
- 16:41 action #550 (Closed): Fix the task creation when Live image
- 16:09 action #550 (Closed): Fix the task creation when Live image
- Makefile.pm do not parse correctly the name when the ISO is a live USB.
- 15:05 action #548 (Closed): Add RAIDx tests
- 14:52 action #546: Training session to QA Maintenance team
- Talked to Heiko about this. Theo will be at the oSC13. We should ping him so he assist to the workshop there.
- 14:50 action #546 (Closed): Training session to QA Maintenance team
- We will provide a training session to QA department members so they can evaluate if they will use the tool internally.
- 14:49 action #544 (Closed): oSC13 workshop
- Workshop session for community members and SUSE employees about openQA:
* Installation of the tool
* Creating tests
- 14:46 action #543 (Closed): openQA: Lunch and Learn Session
- Develop a Lunch and Learn session about openQA made of two different parts:
# Talk about the work done
# Workshop f...
- 14:44 communication #541 (Closed): openQA Worshop
- In order to train people in the usage of openQA, a workshop creation and execution is needed.
The following action...
- 14:40 report #539 (Closed): Create a report of the develom,ent sprint
- The report should look like the followin:
* No more than two pages of content.
* It should refer to the management ...
- 10:07 Revision 1e6b126f: Revert "remove dead code"
- This reverts commit d989bade9de32260acff2c9f00a63e662a7e6ce7.
- 09:32 Revision 05552750: fix max iso size for live sticks
- 08:46 action #518 (In Progress): create cron job to sync iso images
- There is a partial script. Move the task to future work and finish it there.
- 08:44 action #525 (Closed): change file system layout
- 08:43 action #514 (Closed): implement isosize and overall again
- 08:42 action #508 (Closed): implement USBOOT
- Resolved using the F12 interactive bootloader menu
- 08:42 action #419 (Closed): Create or update tests for applications
- 08:41 action #275 (Closed): Previous documentation in the wiki
- 08:39 action #396 (Closed): add "passed with defects" state
- There is something now equivalent in the base test class.
- 08:38 action #265 (Rejected): Make test scheduler smarter
- Moved to the future improvements lists.
- 08:37 action #230 (Closed): Replace environment variables set in shell scripts by a real config file
- 08:37 action #495 (Closed): design the interface
- 12:24 Revision 095daa81: issue #531; increase DVD prio; further enhancements
- 10:57 Revision c4cfcc9e: add known issue
- 18:49 action #531 (In Progress): rescue_cd has no other desktop than xfce
- 17:49 Revision 0cf60895: add rescheduling buttons
- 16:54 Revision 728fb3f6: refactor functions a bit
- 14:39 Revision 86af80e9: make testresult look nicer on resultdetails
- - prepare test duration frontend output
- 13:52 action #514 (Resolved): implement isosize and overall again
- done completely now
- 13:39 Revision a886c2a5: redirect back to details when rescheduling
- 10:10 Revision cc32260b: integrate overall result better
- 10:10 Revision f4b7676c: flag important modules that failed
- 10:05 Revision 7162fcf0: don't next outside of loops
- 17:50 Revision 7b7a632a: dump job settings to results
- 17:16 Revision d2ea36c5: fix in cropimg: no more xpos=-1
- 16:29 Revision 846bd7e2: use the correct tags for the screenshot in cropimg
- 16:26 Revision 9c36f8f1: move schedule list to the end
- move list to the end as it might be large and distract from test
results. Also don't show time as it doesn't make sen...
- 16:20 Revision db6dc0e4: handle unclean exit of os-autoinst
- if os-autoinst didn't calculate an overall result it has probably
crashed the perl interpreter. So re-schedule with l...
- 14:32 Revision d989bade: remove dead code
- 14:31 Revision 789811db: dump an error to the log if opening a needle failed
- 12:00 action #525 (Resolved): change file system layout
- done and packages changed
all in /var/lib/openqa now
- 11:57 action #495 (Resolved): design the interface
- done last weeks already
- 11:40 action #311 (Closed): Add dependencies on the tests
- 11:40 action #311 (Rejected): Add dependencies on the tests
- Move to the next iteration
- 11:39 analysis #277 (Closed): Assignment of the tasks.
- 11:34 action #534 (Closed): Fix exception where area is outside the image
- 11:00 action #467 (Closed): Update the webIU to control os-autoinst
- 11:00 action #517 (Closed): update installation instructions
- 09:46 action #517 (Resolved): update installation instructions
- Adjusted and extended due to yesterdays layout change. I also added a script to help a bit with installation
- 10:59 action #385 (Closed): Improve the visualization of the unmatched needle
- 10:59 action #521 (Closed): Refactor Makefile.pm
- 10:58 action #519 (Closed): update the packages
- 09:45 action #519 (Resolved): update the packages
- considered done
- 10:58 action #515 (Closed): write systemd generator for workers
- 10:57 action #513 (Closed): use copy instead of rename() for test results
- 10:56 action #499 (Closed): Create a RPC function to register new ISO images and create testing jobs for them
- 10:56 action #498 (Closed): write worker around os-autoinst
- 10:56 action #496 (Closed): implement the json dispatcher interface
- 10:09 Revision 4dbdc3a5: fix path in systemd generator
- 09:44 action #531: rescue_cd has no other desktop than xfce
- Just noticed the same is true for KDE live - there also a gnome test is scheduled
- 07:22 action #531 (Resolved): rescue_cd has no other desktop than xfce
- iso_new schedules all desktops right now which is pointless.
- 17:02 action #513 (Resolved): use copy instead of rename() for test results
- 17:02 action #513 (In Progress): use copy instead of rename() for test results
- 16:58 Revision 0f7e1568: Using File::Copy's move instead of rename
- 16:58 Revision f7133f4b: change file system layout
- /var/lib/openqa holds all files modified by openqa now.
/var/lib/openqa/db holds the sqlite db
- 16:18 action #508 (In Progress): implement USBOOT
- Need more work on the reboot.
- 10:23 action #508 (Resolved): implement USBOOT
- 16:13 Revision adc3eeb3: Add iso_stop and iso_delete commands.
- 16:12 action #467 (Resolved): Update the webIU to control os-autoinst
- Updated to use the new jsonrpc centralized API instead of messaging the workers directly.
As the new API follows a...
- 16:04 Revision 59bdf917: use the new jsonrpc api for sending commands to the workers
- 16:04 Revision aa7effff: interactive mode removed from cropimg
- 15:59 Revision a317d7fa: prioritize the basic tests
- 11:32 Revision 1ddc2613: expose job_stop_by_name on rpc interface
- 11:29 Revision 22072053: make UEFI a flag and rely on os-autoinst to have the path
- 11:05 Revision c173c701: set correct path for UEFI BIOS image
- 11:04 Revision a06e265e: avoid undef warning
- 11:04 Revision 7882f9d5: implement job_stop_by_name
- 09:21 Revision 744d298c: the promo dvds do not have images
- 06:17 Revision ab0841f7: Rescue-CD is not a LiveCD
- 18:23 action #385: Improve the visualization of the unmatched needle
- I thought it was all over... muahahahaha!
More time spent with new ideas and improvements. It looks like everybody...
- 11:03 action #385 (Resolved): Improve the visualization of the unmatched needle
- I've implemented the improvements suggested by dheidler (a 'none' option in the select box, stronger lines...).
- 18:08 action #514: implement isosize and overall again
- isosize implemented as separate installation step. I'm not 100% sure it's the best approach but works for now.
- 16:32 action #514 (In Progress): implement isosize and overall again
- 18:03 Revision 5a8f6fef: add max iso size to parameters
- 17:42 Revision cbe9219a: Moving isoparser.pl; let it use openqa.pm
- 17:28 Revision 43602344: similarity is shown if mouse is over the match
- 17:16 Revision b0932eb3: fix index calculation in resultdetails
- - fixed breaking the index counter by audio results
- 16:54 Revision b8e093ec: add viewaudio page for audio status
- 16:33 action #527 (Closed): fix the build view
- www/cgi-bin/buildview doesnt work
- 16:24 action #508 (In Progress): implement USBOOT
- 16:05 action #525: change file system layout
I have symlinked >10 directories, using three git repos, involving three different medias/mount points. Every c...
- 15:58 action #525 (Closed): change file system layout
- For no particular reason we have /var/cache/openqa/ for the pool, testresults etc and /var/lib/openqa for the web int...
- 15:56 action #515 (Resolved): write systemd generator for workers
- I already did this last week
- 15:55 action #515 (In Progress): write systemd generator for workers
- 15:53 Revision 64965528: dont's show the whole needle image, just the matching areas
- 14:30 Revision 9af44b71: Bugfix in viewimg
- 14:25 Revision a23a2a0b: correctly display audio files in thumbnail list
- 13:03 Revision e84fdf06: fix thumbnail margin
- 11:41 Revision 2e8bab23: add some default variables back that the tests rely on
- 11:25 Revision d10e92ee: only set qemu32 for 32bit runs (or biarch defaults, that are not -64)
- 10:57 Revision 6c40dac6: More robust matches to areas conversion in viewimg
- 10:57 Revision ac31ab16: NeedleDiff only shows matches at the right of the handle
- 10:41 Revision 6c95c9ff: Improvements in viewimg: no needle by default and other small things
- 09:40 Revision 45687b04: Default directory is now /var/cache/openqa instead of /opt/openqa
- 09:38 Revision 8efa326c: Bugfix in cropimg
Also available in: Atom