From 2013-05-06 to 2013-06-04
- 17:35 Revision 07fa9293: update worker seen state more often
- 17:35 Revision 1c3790e8: rename 'port' to 'instance'
- 17:35 Revision 289e46b0: use instance number as 'port'
- 17:35 Revision 6e570ded: initial command handling
- 17:35 Revision d07d8b32: create runlog.txt
- 17:35 Revision d210111a: add systemd service file for openqa workers
- 17:28 action #499: Create a RPC function to register new ISO images and create testing jobs for them
- It's now able to do the same what the Makefile target 'makeallnewvideos' was able to do before.
However it ponted ou...
- 15:34 Revision 6d5838b8: Try to reflect Makefile's allnewvideos target
- 15:08 Revision 905b0b65: disable external image loading from w3.org
- 14:46 Revision 1a07728a: move db file definition to openqa.pm
- 14:40 Revision 32497c9f: order jobs by priority
- we can't use shuffle atm. Hopefully we don't have too much workers
racing for one job
- 14:13 Revision b3837643: can't move directory atomically to replace symlink
- 13:26 Revision a8e95697: some name tweaking
- 13:06 Revision 8c7f2560: unlink env.sh, make sure to create lock file
- 13:06 Revision beb72c61: use vnc port
- 13:06 Revision 25af172b: unlink files if renaming failed
- 11:57 Revision 3f9de953: rename continue function to do_continue
- chromium doesn't like functions named "continue"
- 11:57 Revision 7baa0abf: generate a name for a test if it doesn't exist
- 11:57 Revision dd47990a: first working version of a worker!
- 11:55 Revision 6462c918: lock the directory
- 11:55 Revision 65d661e7: child process
- 11:55 Revision bcdd161d: restructure
- 11:55 Revision d3b47101: allow error messages
- 17:54 action #418: Create installation tests for Factory
- Added some needles for UEFI
- 15:01 action #508 (Closed): implement USBOOT
- $USBBOOT currently uses the image as hard disk rather than usb stick. Qemu needs to be started with special parameter...
- 14:49 Revision b8f4823f: Added iso_new stub; added parse_iso
- 14:16 action #385: Improve the visualization of the unmatched needle
- Moved at the end of the week, as discussed with Ancor.
- 14:15 action #388 (Closed): Keep webUI up to date to handle new os-autoinst output
- Closed as requested by Ancor. This can be a alwais-open task, but the original goal was meet long ago.
- 09:11 action #390 (In Progress): Write blog articles about openQA
- Submitted the first article.
- 17:52 action #499 (In Progress): Create a RPC function to register new ISO images and create testing jobs for them
- 11:06 action #499 (Closed): Create a RPC function to register new ISO images and create testing jobs for them
- The function parses ISO file name to be able to find appropriate tests for it.
A fixed set of appropriate tests ha...
- 17:18 Revision 46f64f89: add basic worker stub
- 17:18 Revision d83216c2: change return value handling
- instead of bool raise an error
- 17:18 Revision ddbab236: add job_update_result
- 15:23 communication #469 (Closed): openQA presentation
- 09:50 communication #469: openQA presentation
- Meeting with Alberto about the presentation
- 12:16 action #467: Update the webIU to control os-autoinst
- I pushed the new interface today and also some changes to os-autoinst itself. A new line in apache2 configuration is ...
- 12:02 Revision 5de36947: Best handling of interactive mode in cropimg
- 12:02 Revision 94ecfd1e: Major overhaul of /running and needles editor
- * It needs an updated version of os-autoinst
- 11:40 Revision 28f6e82a: do not put things in the backlog while we develop. it's eating a lot of time
- 10:45 action #390: Write blog articles about openQA
- Ok. I will start with the motivations one.
- 10:34 action #390: Write blog articles about openQA
- If you do two articles, I suggest you get the first one written asap - and the second one published after the sprint ...
- 10:42 action #498 (Closed): write worker around os-autoinst
- some program needs to launch os-autoinst and talk to the json rpc dispatcher
- 10:39 Revision 304cd783: stop, wait, continue, done commands
- 09:20 action #377 (Closed): get rid of checklog
- 09:18 action #474 (Closed): Regular expressions to analyze ISO names
- 18:56 communication #469: openQA presentation
- * Sent a reminder to maxtorhof and oS-internal mailing lists
* Sent a reminder to Roland
* Sent an explicit invitat...
- 17:41 Revision 9da855b7: New ISO filename parser
- 17:40 action #474 (In Progress): Regular expressions to analyze ISO names
- Created a function that is able to extract distri, version, flavor, arch and build from the iso name.
Works for open...
- 09:29 action #474 (Closed): Regular expressions to analyze ISO names
- 17:21 action #364 (Closed): Update application tests
- 09:20 action #364 (Resolved): Update application tests
- Is resolved?
- 17:16 Revision 65f71c87: add job_grab function
- 16:55 action #497 (Closed): Implement SKIPTO environment variable
- 15:30 action #497 (Closed): Implement SKIPTO environment variable
- Use a new env. variable to point to the correct test to start working on.
- 15:28 Revision d0a13d00: also output settings in list_jobs
- 15:28 Revision be37a2ae: fix initdb script
- 15:17 Revision c0d96ab3: add script to create the database
- 15:10 action #383 (Closed): Add QEMU snapshots
- Add proper snapshots in QEMU. Now at the beginning of every test, a VM snapshot is created.
- 15:01 Revision 53d09380: add missing db schema
- 14:51 action #495 (In Progress): design the interface
- 14:51 action #495: design the interface
- The idea is to have a json rpc interface implemented as cgi like the other openqa scripts. That cgi accesses a databa...
- 14:48 action #495 (Closed): design the interface
- design an architecture and interface for the makefile replacement
- 14:49 action #496 (Closed): implement the json dispatcher interface
- 14:40 Revision da55c73d: basic json rpc for job handling
- 13:09 action #478 (Closed): Merge test drivers in a single function
- Stop here, set assignee to coolo and close.
- 10:53 action #478 (Closed): Merge test drivers in a single function
- 10:07 action #230 (Rejected): Replace environment variables set in shell scripts by a real config file
- 10:07 action #230 (In Progress): Replace environment variables set in shell scripts by a real config file
- I think we can keep the current way for now
- 09:51 action #285 (Closed): port qemu backend to qmp
- 09:51 action #257 (Closed): rewrite qemu monitor backend to use json
- 09:51 action #257 (Rejected): rewrite qemu monitor backend to use json
- Not critical ATM. Rejected for this interation.
- 09:39 action #418 (Closed): Create installation tests for Factory
- Done for 13M1.
- 09:38 action #391 (Closed): Calculate project cost
- Update the time for some tasks. Use a calc template that can read the export information from a chili project.
- 09:36 action #466 (Closed): Create a basic signaling architecture for os-autoinst
- 09:33 action #380 (Closed): Exted fail JSON document to put needles candidates
- 09:33 action #384 (Closed): Create clone-needle from a diff image
- 09:32 action #379 (Closed): Add debug information in the user interface
- 09:32 action #379 (Rejected): Add debug information in the user interface
- 09:32 action #231 (Closed): Create a development mode for tests
- 09:31 action #231 (Rejected): Create a development mode for tests
- 09:30 action #286 (Closed): add a needle editor
- 18:34 Revision af4fbb01: 50 is just too big for a needle area
- 18:28 action #467 (In Progress): Update the webIU to control os-autoinst
- 13:32 communication #469: openQA presentation
- Announced in Maxtorhof
- 13:22 communication #469: openQA presentation
- * Announce the talk in maxtorhof/devel mailing list.
** We can use G+ since we are talking about a public meeting.
- 11:29 communication #469 (In Progress): openQA presentation
- Reserved Madrid. Send invitation to Roland, Agustin and the team.
- 09:16 action #391 (Feedback): Calculate project cost
- Done. Waiting for confirmation.
- 15:36 action #466: Create a basic signaling architecture for os-autoinst
- done for giving it a try
you need to call set_interactive("sometag") to enable interactive mode. results.json will...
- 13:25 action #466 (In Progress): Create a basic signaling architecture for os-autoinst
- basic json rpc interface is implemented. there are quite some threading problems to solve for making an interactive e...
- 13:17 communication #469 (Closed): openQA presentation
- 15 min. presentation together with all the team and 15 min. for questions.
* Book a meeting room the last week of Ma...
- 14:58 Revision a373a5ea: don't quit isotovideo3 without cleaning up
- isotovideo3 has to make sure that the testresults are moved etc even in
case of os-autoinst dying.
- 14:57 Revision 771c22a1: add vhost template
- 14:57 Revision bc6930b6: change install dir to /usr/share/openqa
- 14:27 action #467 (Closed): Update the webIU to control os-autoinst
- The new os-autoinst signaling system need to be managed from the webUI via named pipe. Create the UI buttons and impl...
- 14:24 action #466 (Closed): Create a basic signaling architecture for os-autoinst
- * Create a named pipe in the os-autoinst pool result, that can be used to control QEMU instances via webIU
* Create ...
- 13:37 action #286 (Resolved): add a needle editor
- It already displays the message after needle creation success/failure.
In addition, now it's possible to add user ...
- 13:32 Revision 47f70c03: Displaying messages after needle creation success/failure
- 13:31 Revision 9a2dc005: Bugfix on loadTags (when new tags have been added)
- 12:25 Revision 7756f270: User can define new tags in the needles editor
- 10:20 Revision 0276eba8: Fix a big (a typo in fact) when no candidate needles
- 09:38 Revision 28461232: Fixing a bug in thumbnails navigation after saving
- 09:38 Revision 89d043d7: Calling optipng when creating needles
- 12:40 action #384 (Resolved): Create clone-needle from a diff image
- Current implementation for Issue #286 already resolves this task, in my opinion.
- 12:38 action #384 (In Progress): Create clone-needle from a diff image
- In my opinion, this issue is not longer needed, as the current needles editor with the current default values already...
- 12:28 action #286: add a needle editor
- Now it shows the right defaults and the navigation should be much easier and more intuitive (this last change affects...
- 12:21 Revision 543362f3: Much more polished navigation through cropimg, viewimg and viewsrc
- 11:42 Revision 6cdba9f1: Better defaults for cropimg
- 10:49 action #419 (Closed): Create or update tests for applications
- 10:48 action #418 (Closed): Create installation tests for Factory
- 10:45 action #361 (Closed): Update WebUI to allow new openQA feaures
- 18:10 action #286: add a needle editor
- The save button already works. But it still needs a lot of improvement:
* Best default values for name, areas and...
- 17:39 action #396 (Closed): add "passed with defects" state
- Sometimes the installation has bugs, such as popups about failure to start some service that are non-fatal. They are ...
- 15:12 action #391 (Closed): Calculate project cost
- Use the Gantt project information to evaluate the project's cost / effort
- 13:41 action #390 (Closed): Write blog articles about openQA
- Write two articles for the openSUSE blog:
1) First article: explain the motivation behind this new iteration of op...
- 11:56 action #389 (Closed): Use mean square error to detect the best candidate
- Use MSE to put a relative order between needles candidates. Now, webIU can select the fist candidate as the most prob...
- 11:36 Revision 7e381f2a: Save button working in cropimg
- 18:26 action #286 (In Progress): add a needle editor
- It's already there, but the save button still doesn't work.
- 18:14 Revision 49c5f327: Layout for editing needles with some JS helpers
- 18:13 Revision 845be30d: Rearranging cropimg and viewimg urls
- 17:58 Revision 11127b85: Read needlepath form results.json
- 17:36 action #361 (Resolved): Update WebUI to allow new openQA feaures
- Submitted pull request
- 17:13 action #388 (Closed): Keep webUI up to date to handle new os-autoinst output
- The output of os-autoinst keeps changing while being developed.
The webUI has to be kept up to date to handle this n...
- 16:03 Revision 25bf5b6b: Properly handle audio results
- 16:03 Revision 4904fba8: Use FindBin for libpath
- 16:03 Revision e951a6d8: Show all failed rectangles; changed text position; brighter colors;
- 14:06 Revision e0eed5d4: turn off header caching
- if the browser sends if-modified-since apache would not call cgi
scripts but return 403 directly because the cgi scri...
- 14:00 Revision 18a3a021: some parameter checking
- 13:40 action #386 (Closed): Enhance navigation in test results: an easy one to go to the next failing testmodule
- 13:39 action #386: Enhance navigation in test results: an easy one to go to the next failing testmodule
- Already done. The code was also restructured so we can add more actions reusing templates for tabs, module list, etc....
- 13:35 action #386 (Closed): Enhance navigation in test results: an easy one to go to the next failing testmodule
- We decided to create an interface with a list of modules and tabs to switch between tools related to that module
- 10:27 Revision a7f364ce: apache configuration for new action viewsrc
- 10:19 Revision 0b92065c: Fix to my previous commit... as usual
- 10:04 Revision 72cba411: Some context information when examining a testmodule
- * New action viewsrc and viewimg both use includes to show tabs, breadcrumbs
and a modules list for faster navigation
- 09:34 action #380 (Resolved): Exted fail JSON document to put needles candidates
- done. the failed areas are now in the hash the same way as matched needles.
- 16:09 action #385 (Closed): Improve the visualization of the unmatched needle
- The black and white region is not useful for small areas: a visual transition can be more useful.
- 16:07 action #384 (Closed): Create clone-needle from a diff image
- When a screenshot do not match with the needle, we can create a new needle using the information of the screenshot it...
- 15:44 Revision 905857a2: Show all areas; Show diff img on failures
- 13:47 action #383 (Closed): Add QEMU snapshots
- QEMU allow disks snapshots (http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/Snapshots). Implement the base API in openQA to create and ...
- 13:13 Revision 7faf5162: Show failed needles
- 12:54 Revision 64b0fe3f: Show matched needles and match result
- 16:55 analysis #277 (Resolved): Assignment of the tasks.
- 16:53 Revision 7b6701a8: matcharea was renamed to area
- 15:56 action #380 (In Progress): Exted fail JSON document to put needles candidates
- 15:08 action #380 (Closed): Exted fail JSON document to put needles candidates
- Extedn the JSON document used to describe the fail with the needle candidate (the small absdiff area)
- 15:05 action #377 (Resolved): get rid of checklog
- done now. results.json contains all information
- 13:13 Revision 2ae81f57: Fetch screenshots forom json; show needle's matcharea
- 09:49 action #280: Machine
- Sent email to Roland and Agustin for budget reserve
Also available in: Atom