From 2013-03-03 to 2013-04-01
- 11:23 action #264: Add an option to control the error tolerance of waitinststage.
- waitinststage is no more, but waitforneedle needs different logics too
- 11:22 action #259 (In Progress): Adapt the test definitions to the new matching
- waitinststage is gone, the needles will be maintained forever so I would set this to done - but I can't set that status
- 11:21 action #258 (In Progress): Convert images from PPM to PNG and resize the images to a fixed size.
- It's done but I can't set that status
- 11:20 action #263 (In Progress): Replace the image matching based on md5 sums by openCV.
- It's done, but I'm not allowed to set that status
- 11:18 action #286 (Closed): add a needle editor
- We need an easy way to match screenshots against the set of needles and adjust the needles - e.g. by adding areas of ...
- 14:39 Revision 5df692b5: more needles and checks for it
- 13:31 action #285 (Closed): port qemu backend to qmp
- Right now we have to sleep (or busy loop) to be sure that the command entered qemu. With qmp you get an answer and ca...
- 20:50 action #284 (Closed): find out what livecdreboot handles for users-reboot
- the 090_livecdreboot.pm does some OCR and it's unclear what it's checking there. it means we're running OCR on the kd...
- 10:50 action #283 (Closed): add function to verify a needle is no longer present
- e.g. in the timezone test we want to verify that after alt-n appears a different screen. but we don't care which one ...
- 08:26 action #282 (Closed): find out what distri/opensuse/inst.d/040_spashscreen.pm is all about
- What splash screen is that?
- 08:00 action #281 (Closed): make license warning clever
- distri/opensuse/inst.d/050_welcome.pm should check for either license or welcome - right now it's pressing alt-o anyw...
- 17:37 action #280 (Closed): Machine
- Hardware requirement and date to have the server available are needed. Send to Agustin for Roland.
- 17:35 action #279 (Closed): Describe the microtasks for T1 and T2
- we need to have clearly described the microtasks of the current rtask block and the following in order to verify the ...
- 17:32 coordination #278 (Closed): Template for the reports
- After every big task there must be a report. The template will be done by Alberto and has to be filled by every perso...
- 17:27 analysis #277 (Closed): Assignment of the tasks.
- Every task must be assigned to a participant. Every subtask too. The task assignee is in control of every subtask
- 17:25 Revision 17ccf188: replaced some waitinststages by waitforneedle
- 17:25 action #276: Communication plan
- Meeting with the QA people? Lnch and Learn? What are we going to tell the community? What to do if someone wants to j...
- 17:20 action #276 (Closed): Communication plan
- Define the Communication plan. Define a standard plan for marketing our projects and define the particular actions fo...
- 17:17 action #275 (Closed): Previous documentation in the wiki
- The chili wiki is the entry level for the external users. We need to add the basic info about the project
- 17:03 action #274 (Closed): Add git repository to Chili
- For this project we need to add the repo we will use
- 17:02 action #273 (Closed): Add Issue categories to the project tracker
- Check other project categories and add them to this project
- 16:55 action #272 (Closed): Meetings plan
- Plan the regular control meetings and the check points (Go/No go)
- 13:44 Revision a405cb39: add more needles
- 11:46 Revision 64092df7: queue file names of screenshots and avoid dups
- 21:46 Revision 881bf73b: implement a needle search - taking optionally an array reference
- 21:06 Revision fbc10014: parse the distribution needles
- 17:55 Revision 893b27e4: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:openSUSE-Team/os-autoinst
- 17:55 Revision 9aa1535f: Clean image_search, using the search_TEMPLATE function
- 17:19 Revision 2443c900: make sure we only sleep till the rest of the interval
- 17:01 Revision 932922cd: rework the take_screenshot to not write out the png if it's the same
- Just rely on symlinks
- 17:00 Revision b1587920: adding a test needle
- 16:31 Revision aaf44df3: remove md5 checksums
- 15:30 Revision 7d2c0bd6: Add similarity test.
- 15:29 Revision 234b614b: Fix width and height in scale method.
- 15:24 Revision 7289c292: Change the value for similar images
- 15:02 action #265 (Rejected): Make test scheduler smarter
- Should become requirement/dependency based, not using a fixed order.
- 14:34 action #264 (Closed): Add an option to control the error tolerance of waitinststage.
- * Fail after timeout
* try to continue after timeout
* do not timeout
Both, a global option and per function call
- 14:32 action #263 (Closed): Replace the image matching based on md5 sums by openCV.
- 14:28 action #260 (Closed): Make timeouts globally configurable.
- 14:27 action #259 (Closed): Adapt the test definitions to the new matching
- 14:24 action #258 (Closed): Convert images from PPM to PNG and resize the images to a fixed size.
- 800x600 for saving disk space.
- 14:23 action #257 (Closed): rewrite qemu monitor backend to use json
- use json (QMP) interface instead of the monitor command line for humans
- 14:07 Revision d2560a82: remove the use of image_differ and use image_simliarity instead
- 11:55 Revision 361a572f: use symlinks instead of hardlinks for duplicated images - much easier to work with
- 11:44 Revision 13a89536: Fix typo in documentation.
- 11:40 Revision bf73e0e0: Add image_similarity using PSNR.
- 10:51 Revision 462e9c38: Add image_scale code.
- 10:51 Revision 9de30d24: Add prototypes in xs.
- 09:34 Revision 55e4bddc: wait for ppms to finish from kvm
- 08:55 Revision 88e0200c: Add image_scale and image_similarity signatures.
- 08:45 Revision 634a1cd4: Add std:: namespace in some vectors.
- 07:27 Revision ea7de0ae: wait for the qemu screenshot to appear - we have no other way than busy sleep ;(
- 20:20 Revision cdb434a3: save pngs instead of ppm
- 19:54 Revision 756dd4da: fix initial bootstrap
- 17:02 Revision 54688c5f: fix some crashes in the perl bindings
- 15:29 Revision 8640b99b: catch errors in image_differ
- 15:07 Revision 1138e122: Add image_differ and image_avgcolor functions.
- 14:13 Revision 1a05d194: add a destroy function, helps to surive
- 13:53 Revision d908f7aa: port more of ppm usage to tinycv
- 11:53 Revision 50cde3c4: implement threshold function
- 11:25 Revision 6d5297ae: implement copyrect and replacerect
- 11:00 Revision 7cc25263: add xres and yres
- 10:54 Revision 54daeacb: calculate md5sum from the ppm content (for now)
- 09:27 Revision fd677907: add a test case for the stage detect code
- 17:23 Revision 85677932: move (most of) ppm usage to opencv functions
- The functions for opencv are stubs only (all in tinycv_impl.cc)
I removed the ppm module completely and replaced it ...
- 16:09 action #232 (Closed): Create openCV 2.4.4 package for SLE
- 16:08 action #231 (Closed): Create a development mode for tests
* optimizing timeouts
* making screenshots
- 16:07 action #230 (Closed): Replace environment variables set in shell scripts by a real config file
- 12:10 Revision c151bb6d: [vbox] force-off VM before start
- 12:09 Revision b08094d3: only require SNMP when used
Also available in: Atom