From 2017-07-18 to 2017-08-16
- 13:43 action #20518 (In Progress): openQA cleanup
- Ok, I moved the groups [openSUSE Leap 42.3](https://openqa.opensuse.org/admin/job_templates/28), [openSUSE Leap 42.3 ...
- 08:22 action #16682: Update Maintenance Documentation
- I'm currently swamped with other tasks and probably won't make it before my vacation. I'll take care of it as soon as...
- 14:10 action #20518: openQA cleanup
- we talked about this on the release party. I don't really mind but don't see much value either. copying to a new job ...
- 08:51 action #16910: update wiki
- 07:46 action #16904: shop.opensuse.org
- Fabian, could you take care of this please?
- 07:01 action #16904: shop.opensuse.org
- please re-assign (I'm on vacation)
- 07:00 action #16906 (Resolved): request new box image and link
- and got a link
- 06:26 action #16906: request new box image and link
- got an image from them, link still missing
- 19:46 action #20518: openQA cleanup
- Sure, I can do this. I wonder about the job group. We added support for version-specific tags so that we can cover mo...
- 09:54 action #20518: openQA cleanup
- Oliver, could you take care of this? GM is already tagged.
- 10:56 action #20802 (Resolved): send announcement to opensuse-announce
- 10:56 action #20802 (In Progress): send announcement to opensuse-announce
- 09:52 action #16682: Update Maintenance Documentation
- For maintenance to check
- 09:52 action #16814 (Closed): verify piwik works
- seems to be case.
- 10:18 action #17020: update web site with new languages
- Galician, Asturian and Korean will be removed with my pr: Galician, Asturian, Greek, Korean
- 11:39 action #16694 (Closed): Social media marketing
- 11:39 action #16968 (Closed): Make sure we have the right people prepared to send out the social media messages
- 11:39 action #16966 (Closed): Create social media messages
- 11:38 action #16814: verify piwik works
- Doug, could you check if piwik works correctly now?
- 09:36 action #16906: request new box image and link
- We sent 2 emails and tried to call, but unfortunately did not get any response from opensourcepress yet.
- 06:35 action #16876 (Closed): sync the release to the mirrors
- ~80 mirrors found for repo and ISOs. I doubt we will get more here. => closing
- 06:32 action #16896 (Closed): change openSUSE-current
- done: symlinks adapted in stage and public views
- 06:31 action #16884 (Closed): Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release
- Closing: 42.3 is listed.
- 13:25 action #16852 (Closed): update opensuse wiki
- 13:25 action #17016 (Closed): release manager checklist for GM
- not quite as planned but done.
- 13:24 action #16858 (Closed): install Leap 42.3 wiki pages as default
- 13:23 action #16860 (Closed): check all wiki pages on release day
- screenshots on the portal page were broken. Fabian fixed it.
- 07:02 action #16860 (Resolved): check all wiki pages on release day
- 07:02 action #16860 (In Progress): check all wiki pages on release day
- I have tested it with the new search in the wiki. :)
- 13:22 action #16954 (Closed): software.opensuse.org
- Done, thanks!
- 13:22 action #16970 (Closed): translate social media messages
- Release done so closing
- 13:21 action #16884: Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release
- now they are
Btw, I'd remove the debug and source columns. They just clutter the view.
- 13:20 action #16864 (Closed): fix upgrade instructions in wiki
- 13:19 action #17024 (Closed): update release number in IRC channel topic
- 13:18 action #16898 (Closed): adjust knapsack for GM
- 13:18 action #16892 (Closed): make GM images available
- 13:17 action #16888 (Closed): Update the rsync modules to include new ISO and repo
- included in 320g+
- 13:15 action #17022 (Rejected): notify studio team about Bugfree
- no studio team anymore AFAIK
- 13:04 action #20802 (Resolved): send announcement to opensuse-announce
- the release needs to be be announced on the opensuse-announce list
- 12:22 action #16866 (Closed): publish docu
- 09:23 action #16866: publish docu
- pinged him
- 12:21 action #16856 (Closed): update wiki pages
- no feedback from open source press so we cannot update the shop page right now. closing
- 12:20 action #16802 (Closed): update roadmap
- 11:53 action #16814: verify piwik works
- it's down!! I've pinged mmaher in IRC
- 11:02 action #16952 (Closed): translate release announcement
- 10:58 action #16872 (Closed): remind opensuse.org admins of release
- 09:24 action #16882 (Closed): get openSUSE in the Cloud
- On the way according to Robert
- 09:23 action #16894 (Closed): Switch count down to hourly rendering
- was done
- 08:17 action #16896: change openSUSE-current
- description adjusted
- 07:35 action #16938 (Resolved): send press kit
- 07:35 action #16938 (In Progress): send press kit
- Press kit sent with final release.
- 07:05 action #16968 (Resolved): Make sure we have the right people prepared to send out the social media messages
- 06:56 action #16928 (Resolved): Get quotes from important people
- complete and sent out already
- 06:55 action #16916 (Resolved): Get screenshots taken
- 21:57 action #16896: change openSUSE-current
- Please do not forget the other directories like debug, source, update, ports and so on.
- 21:54 action #16876: sync the release to the mirrors
- repos are done, ISOs would love to see more mirrors,but we are on a good way.
- 21:52 action #16884 (In Progress): Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release
- lnussel wrote:
> Mirror markers for the iso are missing:
Right, as ...
- 15:45 action #16906: request new box image and link
- Did you receive the image? Tomorrow is release day and this page isn't updated....
- 11:18 action #16826 (Closed): IPRQ
- sent final iprq yesterday
- 14:23 action #16856: update wiki pages
- We have to wait for "OpenSUSE_kaufen".
We should add:
- 14:05 action #16856 (In Progress): update wiki pages
- 13:07 action #16898: adjust knapsack for GM
- According to https://infra.nue.suse.com/SelfService/Display.html?id=88834 GM is included
- 13:06 action #16898: adjust knapsack for GM
- See also ticket where size is mismatched:
- 12:18 action #16860: check all wiki pages on release day
- I can do it.
- 11:51 action #16860: check all wiki pages on release day
- Sarah, is that something you can do on Wednesday morning?
- 11:58 action #16954: software.opensuse.org
- Git prepared: https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/pull/176
Package builds AFAICT.
For the rest Henne is volunt...
- 11:56 action #16892: make GM images available
- Was done Friday at noon. Too late as Doug went for a flight.
- 11:55 action #16964 (Closed): release party poster
- we don't have such a thing
- 11:52 action #16916: Get screenshots taken
- Not fully done. Please remove the outdated ones
- 11:52 action #16938: send press kit
- 11:42 action #17016: release manager checklist for GM
- After discussion with Lars on Friday, no renaming of the iso dir was done. It was accepted that the visible iso conte...
- 11:25 action #16884: Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release
- Mirror markers for the iso are missing:
- 11:25 action #20636 (Closed): get iso images signed
- was done on friday
- 12:33 action #16858 (Resolved): install Leap 42.3 wiki pages as default
- 12:33 action #16858 (In Progress): install Leap 42.3 wiki pages as default
- Redirects are working.
- 12:30 action #17020: update web site with new languages
- Greek is added again in my pull request. It is full translated today.
- 13:02 action #16998 (Resolved): fix link on openqa.opensuse.org for goldmaster DVD
ln -f ../openSUSE-Leap-42.3-DVD-x86_64-Build0331-Media.iso openSUSE-Leap-42.3-DVD-x86...
- 12:23 action #16998: fix link on openqa.opensuse.org for goldmaster DVD
- build 0331 is GM, could you adjust the link please?
- 08:56 action #17016 (In Progress): release manager checklist for GM
- 08:55 action #16844 (Closed): disable iso download in openQA
- 08:55 action #18838 (Closed): add lock tags
- locked yesterday
- 08:54 action #16822 (Closed): Send Gold Master announcement for developers
- done, also internally
- 08:54 action #16820 (Closed): check manual was generated for OSP
- talked to Frank the other day, all fine
- 08:53 action #20616 (Closed): turn off tools
- all done
- 14:01 action #16884: Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the new release
- I guess Lars has to do this on pontifex
- 11:49 action #16878 (Closed): ask maintenance to remove the test updates
- told tacit in IRC
- 11:48 action #16868 (Closed): communicate Bugfree issues to marketing
- nothing special
- 11:46 action #16880 (Closed): tell maintenance&security about Bugfree
- reminded maintenance and security about GA date and to not release broken updates
- 11:40 action #16902 (Closed): notify mirror admins
- 11:39 action #16864: fix upgrade instructions in wiki
- The references to 13.2 are confusing, could you remove them please? We need the upgrade to 42.3 described only.
- 11:35 action #20616: turn off tools
- announcer and TTM are off. Waiting for infra to fix pontifex
- 11:34 action #17016: release manager checklist for GM
- will be done differently this time, wrote infra
- 11:33 action #17018 (Closed): submit translation packages
- thanks. I submitted the rest and some extra round yesterday.
- 11:33 action #16840 (Closed): evaluate results of manual testing with release manager
- talked to marita, no new insights
- 11:32 action #16836 (Closed): merge back maintenance updates
- nothing to merge back this time
- 11:31 action #16834 (Closed): verify test updates are removed from the patterns
- was done
- 11:29 action #16838 (Closed): call to update release notes
Note to self: schedule task earlier next time fo...
- 11:27 action #17006 (Closed): verify release counters for update
- some maitenance updates spoiled it again but well, can't cover all
- 11:26 action #16812 (Closed): verify piwik works
- 11:26 action #16844: disable iso download in openQA
- was a duplicate in issue#20532, done
- 11:25 action #20372 (Closed): set attribute to reject requests
- 09:30 action #20532 (Closed): limit access to iso download in openQA
- 06:48 action #20532 (In Progress): limit access to iso download in openQA
- done, access denied to "openSUSE-Leap-42.3-.*\.*$"
- 06:15 action #20532: limit access to iso download in openQA
- please disable access to 42.3 isos until it's announced, no matter what the name is
- 09:06 action #20636 (Closed): get iso images signed
- * rename iso and .sha256 file to not include Build* anymore
* fix name in .sha256 files
* ask autobuild to sign the...
- 14:55 action #20616 (Closed): turn off tools
- * switch off bots
* totest manager
* snapshot announcer
- 08:19 action #16996 (Resolved): enable openQA maintenance testing
- Tests work fine (except firefox_audio). Let me know if I can help with anything else.
- 15:16 action #17020: update web site with new languages
- I spoke with Stathis. He wote: "I'm in athens working at vet practice. At least by the end of the month."
I hope he'...
- 13:59 action #17020: update web site with new languages
- Yes, doesn't affect the landing page though as it's not a package in the distro.
- 15:12 action #16838 (Resolved): call to update release notes
- 15:12 action #16838 (In Progress): call to update release notes
- Mail is out. :)
- 13:28 action #16956 (Resolved): Release Parties
- 13:24 action #16958 (Resolved): Write release party invitation article
- Article and emails sent for release parties. Also sent packages to those who are planning a release party.
- 13:22 action #16812 (Resolved): verify piwik works
- Looks good. The number look even better than before with showing Leap and Tumbleweed. :-)
- 11:31 action #16996 (Feedback): enable openQA maintenance testing
- 09:36 action #16996: enable openQA maintenance testing
- PR with fix for this particular issue: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/3311
- 07:07 action #16996: enable openQA maintenance testing
- I'll take care of it if it's not super urgent. Should be done by the end of the day.
- 06:45 action #16996: enable openQA maintenance testing
- Since this popup *must* appear when adding the addon repo a separate step with assert_screen could be introduced.
- 05:12 action #16996: enable openQA maintenance testing
- we actually have needles for import-untrusted-gpg-key-598D0E63B3FD7E48 - but we used to be able to assert_screen in a...
- 09:48 action #16902: notify mirror admins
- sent mail to email@example.com
- 07:07 action #17018: submit translation packages
- lnussel wrote:
> Karl, could you please take care of this today?
Also available in: Atom