From 2017-03-08 to 2017-04-06
- 09:38 action #14936: revamp the desktop selection screen
- We still need the required changes in Leap though ...
- 06:39 action #14936 (Feedback): revamp the desktop selection screen
- lets mark it as done as it is already in tumble weed and rest is solving via bug reports.
- 09:36 action #17094: ppc ports repo
- Thank you, able to close this issue now that repo available
and related zypper_up test passed
- 14:06 action #17094 (Feedback): ppc ports repo
- it goes out now
- 11:58 action #17094: ppc ports repo
- What need to be done to make this issue to progress ?
- 13:25 action #17094: ppc ports repo
- Adrian, looks like on obs side nothing gets pushed to the upload-42.3-ppc on download.o.o
- 15:34 action #14782 (Closed): copy sources of previous release
- release numbers fixed according to mls
- 14:11 action #14786 (Closed): Implement rolling development process
- basically done. Announce still missing but will come.
- 13:29 action #16758 (Closed): sync releaes notes to correct directory
- already done
- 13:27 action #17764 (Closed): upload schedule internally
- 13:27 action #17764: upload schedule internally
- uploaded 42.3 schedule to projects
- 10:55 action #17764 (Closed): upload schedule internally
- upload schedule to projects.suse.de
- 13:03 action #17094: ppc ports repo
- Problem still alive with Build0028
What are the action...
- 12:55 action #14936: revamp the desktop selection screen
- on the way to Factory
- 09:39 action #16796 (Closed): prepare software.opensuse.org
- done now. The developer section refers to the current iso. Under /distributions we have a new look to be prepared
Also available in: Atom