From 2017-02-27 to 2017-03-28
- 14:06 action #17094 (Feedback): ppc ports repo
- it goes out now
- 11:58 action #17094: ppc ports repo
- What need to be done to make this issue to progress ?
- 13:25 action #17094: ppc ports repo
- Adrian, looks like on obs side nothing gets pushed to the upload-42.3-ppc on download.o.o
- 15:34 action #14782 (Closed): copy sources of previous release
- release numbers fixed according to mls
- 14:11 action #14786 (Closed): Implement rolling development process
- basically done. Announce still missing but will come.
- 13:29 action #16758 (Closed): sync releaes notes to correct directory
- already done
- 13:27 action #17764 (Closed): upload schedule internally
- 13:27 action #17764: upload schedule internally
- uploaded 42.3 schedule to projects
- 10:55 action #17764 (Closed): upload schedule internally
- upload schedule to projects.suse.de
- 13:03 action #17094: ppc ports repo
- Problem still alive with Build0028
What are the action...
- 12:55 action #14936: revamp the desktop selection screen
- on the way to Factory
- 09:39 action #16796 (Closed): prepare software.opensuse.org
- done now. The developer section refers to the current iso. Under /distributions we have a new look to be prepared
- 15:50 action #14782: copy sources of previous release
- 15:49 action #14784: fix release number schema for release
- any update here?
- 15:49 action #17144 (Closed): Setup 42.3 release notes
- 15:45 action #16776 (Closed): make sure test updates are in the patterns
- that is the case
- 14:24 action #16804: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- extend the due date, fcc_submitter is submitting the package depend on the status between 42.3 and Factory, and new m...
Also available in: Atom