From 2017-01-12 to 2017-02-10
- 16:08 action #16696 (Closed): Create social media backgrounds and badges
- We need a series of badges and social media backgrounds. Think twitter, facebook, G+ and website banners in various s...
- 15:55 action #16694 (Closed): Social media marketing
- Create a social media plan and social media messages; and get them translated. Also, prepare our social media channel...
- 15:11 action #16682 (Resolved): Update Maintenance Documentation
- The maintenance pages need some updating to reflect the current work flow
- 12:58 action #14936: revamp the desktop selection screen
- proposal for changes with screenshots and videos of the workflow: https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-openSUSE/pul...
- 16:38 action #14784: fix release number schema for release
- meeting set up for Monday 13th.
- 16:15 action #16594 (Closed): review and potentially submit sle candidates
- The list of packages updated in leap needs to be reviewed and candidates submitted:
- 13:09 action #14938 (Closed): compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- closing as done. I've put the list at https://etherpad.nue.suse.com/p/leap422_sp3candidates to review
- 13:08 action #14786 (In Progress): Implement rolling development process
- totest manager is running now, scripts on pontifex are prepared. need to wait until bind mount vanishes on next reboot.
- 10:03 action #14786: Implement rolling development process
- there are some ideas about using the "tumblesle" approach, see https://github.com/okurz/openqa_review/blob/master/ope...
- 08:59 action #15804 (Resolved): use libgcc_s1 from gcc6
- according to https://build.opensuse.org/build/openSUSE:Leap:42.3/standard/x86_64/util-linux/_log
libgcc_s1 is used.
- 10:55 action #14938: compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- drop out the package has same source between 42.1 and 42.2. so 252 package candidate now.
- 08:17 action #14938: compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- yep, I see the problem and fixed. raw list updated.
Also available in: Atom