From 2016-12-08 to 2017-01-06
- 09:16 action #14938: compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-plugin-factory/pull/627 created this script to compare the package list, uploaded the...
- 15:56 action #15804 (Resolved): use libgcc_s1 from gcc6
- SLE switched to using libgcc_s1 via update in the GA update channel without us noticing [https://lists.opensuse.org/o...
- 09:33 action #15726 (Closed): create update channel
- 09:29 action #15728 (Closed): release maintenance test updates
- 14:06 action #15750 (Closed): adjust lookup file
- 00Meta/lookup.yml needs to be adjusted. All references to Factory, FORK or Devel; need point to 42.2.
- 14:04 action #14920 (Closed): publishing and mirror setup
- seems to work at least
- 10:57 action #15728: release maintenance test updates
- Please process package rename update-test-trival -> update-test-trivial in 42.3
- 12:30 action #15728 (Closed): release maintenance test updates
- maintenance needs to release test updates in the update channel
- 12:29 action #15726 (Closed): create update channel
- The update projects need to be created, including attributes (excl OBS:Maintained which will be added later).
- 11:32 action #15316 (Resolved): Create openSUSE Leap 42.3 AArch64 and openSUSE Leap 42.3 PowerPC job group
- 11:32 action #15316 (In Progress): Create openSUSE Leap 42.3 AArch64 and openSUSE Leap 42.3 PowerPC job group
- done with #14790
- 11:53 action #14916 (Resolved): enable iso syncing to openQA
- it's done.
- 10:38 action #14920: publishing and mirror setup
- Adrian, could you please confirm that BSConfig etc on OBS side is complete for 42.3?
- 08:09 action #14918 (Resolved): update all packages that hardcode the distribution version
- I think we are done here.
- 22:28 action #14918: update all packages that hardcode the distribution version
- skelcd-control-openSUSE has been merged and so has build. This would seem done then?
Also available in: Atom