From 2016-10-24 to 2016-11-22
- 11:32 action #14782: copy sources of previous release
- As lazy as me, I use:
packages=$(osc ls openSUSE:Leap:42.3:Rings:1-MinimalX)
for i in $packages; do
- 08:59 action #14938 (Closed): compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- compile a list of packages that are on SP2 but got updated in 42.2, like e.g. texlive. Those need to be submitted for...
- 08:15 action #14936 (Closed): revamp the desktop selection screen
- The current desktop selection screen offers KDE, GNOME, Server and behind an 'Other' option Minimal X and XFCE. Net i...
- 06:41 action #14790 (Resolved): setup openQA
- 06:37 action #14916: enable iso syncing to openQA
openqa's medium type is adjusted.
- 11:59 action #14796 (Resolved): add new release to package list loop
- was in loop.sh. see https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:42.3/_product
- 11:46 action #14782 (Resolved): copy sources of previous release
- 10:19 action #14920 (Closed): publishing and mirror setup
- Set up OBS and Mirror system to handle the new distribution
The ISOs and ftp tree needs to be set to be publish=en...
- 10:17 action #14918 (Closed): update all packages that hardcode the distribution version
- All packages that hardcode the distribution version somehow need to be updated with the current version number
- 10:16 action #14916 (Resolved): enable iso syncing to openQA
- the rsync.pl script needs to be adjust to sync the isos to openQA
- 10:35 action #14790 (Feedback): setup openQA
- 10:17 action #14790: setup openQA
- set to 90%, needs double confirm.
- 10:16 action #14790: setup openQA
- lnussel wrote:
> create job group for new release
- 10:35 action #14782 (Feedback): copy sources of previous release
- 10:35 action #14782: copy sources of previous release
- should be done, needs double confirm.
- 07:56 action #14782: copy sources of previous release
- prjconf of stagings needs to be fixed still
- 07:57 action #14794: bootstrap
- main project can wait atm
- 09:53 action #14810: Add new version in Bugzilla
- added 42.2 in Bugzilla
- 09:53 action #14810 (Closed): Add new version in Bugzilla
- 15:53 action #14796 (Resolved): add new release to package list loop
- The content of the DVDs is autogenerated. The new release needs to be integrated in the loop
- 15:52 action #14794 (Resolved): bootstrap
- * build ring0 against ring0 of the previous release
* when ring0 is built remove the bootstrap aid
* bootstrap ring...
- 15:34 action #14792 (Closed): create new icon for the DVD
- The icon on the DVD is too small and looks ugly on modern desktops. We should have a higher resolution one too.
- 15:08 action #14790 (Resolved): setup openQA
- update job group for new release: https://openqa.opensuse.org/parent_group_overview/3
adjust description and link ...
- 14:12 action #14786 (Closed): Implement rolling development process
- pushing to openSUSE-Current that is bind mounted in staging and visible area keeps mirrors busy for no good reason. p...
- 13:59 action #14784 (Closed): fix release number schema for release
- release counters in 42.2 are not guaranteed to be lower than in 42.3. Discuss potential ways to fix that.
- 13:58 action #14782 (In Progress): copy sources of previous release
- 13:24 action #14782 (Closed): copy sources of previous release
- First, ask an obs admin to prepare the "partitioning" setup of OBS for the new release. That makes sure rings and sta...
Also available in: Atom