From 2016-10-16 to 2016-11-14
- 15:53 action #14796 (Resolved): add new release to package list loop
- The content of the DVDs is autogenerated. The new release needs to be integrated in the loop
- 15:52 action #14794 (Resolved): bootstrap
- * build ring0 against ring0 of the previous release
* when ring0 is built remove the bootstrap aid
* bootstrap ring...
- 15:34 action #14792 (Closed): create new icon for the DVD
- The icon on the DVD is too small and looks ugly on modern desktops. We should have a higher resolution one too.
- 15:08 action #14790 (Resolved): setup openQA
- update job group for new release: https://openqa.opensuse.org/parent_group_overview/3
adjust description and link ...
- 14:12 action #14786 (Closed): Implement rolling development process
- pushing to openSUSE-Current that is bind mounted in staging and visible area keeps mirrors busy for no good reason. p...
- 13:59 action #14784 (Closed): fix release number schema for release
- release counters in 42.2 are not guaranteed to be lower than in 42.3. Discuss potential ways to fix that.
- 13:58 action #14782 (In Progress): copy sources of previous release
- 13:24 action #14782 (Closed): copy sources of previous release
- First, ask an obs admin to prepare the "partitioning" setup of OBS for the new release. That makes sure rings and sta...
Also available in: Atom