From 2016-04-13 to 2016-05-12
- 12:53 action #11904 (Closed): auto generate DVD content
- The content of the DVDs is autogenerated. The new release needs to be integrated in the loop:
- 12:33 action #11902 (Closed): add 42.2 in Bugzilla
- 42.2 needs to be available as version in bugzilla
- 12:33 action #11900 (Closed): submit translation packages
- Packages that contain translations may need to be updated and submitted
- 12:33 action #11898 (Closed): make sure nvidia packager is available for GA
- the nvidia packager needs to be available to create matching drivers for the release
- 12:33 action #11896 (Closed): merge back maintenance updates
- maintenance updates from the update project need to be merged back into the main repo
* use osc checkupdate (https...
- 12:33 action #11894 (Closed): make sure test updates are in the patterns
- the default patterns should include the update test packages so test updates actually get installed.
- 12:33 action #11892 (Rejected): osp addon dvd
- the osp addon dvd needs to be created/updated
- 12:33 action #11890 (Closed): make counter.o.o/link point to new portal
- https://counter.opensuse.org/link/ should point to https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:42.2?pk_campaign=counter
- 12:33 action #11888 (Closed): ask community to add repo xml
- 12:33 action #11886 (Closed): prepare software.opensuse.org
- prepare software.opensuse.org for RC1
* https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o, app/controllers/main_controller....
- 12:33 action #11884 (Resolved): verify piwik works
- 12:33 action #11882 (Closed): get signed shim
- Talk to security to request and submit a properly signed shim
- 12:33 action #11880 (Closed): create test plan for manual testing
- create a test plan for people to manually test the distribution
New Plan for Leap 42.2:
- 12:33 action #11878 (Closed): call for translation
- The most important languages in the distro, esp those on the DVD need to be translated. Remind translation teams.
- 11:31 action #11876 (Closed): sync releaes notes to correct directory
- make sure release notes for the new release appear in
- 11:31 action #11874 (Closed): Create release counter
- Start kicking the artwork team: we need the release counter updated!
- 11:31 action #11872 (Resolved): update slide show
- the slide show needs to be adjusted for each release
- 11:31 action #11870 (Closed): EULA review/update
- Ask Legal to review and potentially adjust the EULA.
The request form can be found in innerweb
Current license ...
- 11:31 action #11868 (Closed): update droplist
- the weak provides for the list needs to be generated/updated
Tools to do that are on github:
- 11:31 action #11866 (Closed): add 42.2 to OBS distributions
- obs needs a button to easily add 42.2 as build repo. Talk to Adrian or some other build service admin
- 11:31 action #11864 (Closed): release maintenance test updates
- maintenance needs to release test updates in the update channel
- 11:31 action #11862 (Closed): create update channel
- * create :Update project
* adjust obs backend mapping file to sync the repos to the correct place
- 11:31 action #11860 (Closed): create external sources list
- http://download.opensuse.org/YaST/Repos/openSUSE_Leap_42.2_Servers.xml (defined in https://github.com/yast/skelcd-con...
- 12:20 action #11848 (Closed): enable sle12sp2 syncing to OBS
- tell SLE release engineers to sync SLE12SP2 to OBS
- 08:59 action #11786 (Rejected): set end of life attribute in product file
- /etc/products.d/openSUSE.prod should have the endoflife option set
Also available in: Atom