From 2015-08-12 to 2015-09-10
- 12:42 action #8780: Update openSUSE wiki
- due to changes in a related task
- 12:42 action #8780 (Closed): Update openSUSE wiki
- 11:53 action #8778: Bug Squashing
- An up-to-date list can be queried by:
- 11:47 action #8778 (Closed): Bug Squashing
- Follow up with the relative package maintainers to get the CRIT and BLOCKER bugs out
- 11:25 action #8776 (Closed): IPRQ
- create IPRQ document
Some information about IPRQ document:
The IPRQ document is a SUSE internal document ...
- 11:18 action #8724: ask maintenance to remove the test updates
- During test phases, we needed some test updates to get the update stack tested - Ask maintenance to wipe the test upd...
- 10:54 action #8724 (Resolved): ask maintenance to remove the test updates
- the test updates need to be removed from the update channel at some point before GA. Ask opensuse-maintenance@opensus...
- 11:15 action #8772 (Closed): Adapt http://mirrors.opensuse.org to list the Leap 42.1 mirrors
- Adapt the mirrorbrain "markers" and the index header template to list which mirrors provide the new release
- 11:13 action #8770 (Closed): Deploy software.opensuse.org
- deploy software.opensuse.org release date at exact time
- 11:12 action #8768 (Closed): Test the Changes
- 11:12 action #8766 (Closed): Adjust for Leap 42.1
- 11:11 action #8764 (Closed): software.opensuse.org
- 11:08 action #8762 (Closed): tell nvidia packager to upload drivers
- the nvidia drivers need to be uploaded once GM is ready
- 10:54 action #8730 (Closed): create test plan for manual testing
- create a test plan for people to manually test the distribution
New Plan for Leap:
- 10:54 action #8728 (Closed): get openSUSE in the Cloud
- There is a number of clouds/3rd party hosting out there where openSUSE is
available as option. 42.1 needs to be uplo...
- 10:54 action #8726 (Resolved): tell maintenance&security about GM
- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org should know that the new release is in maintenance mode now. Also remin...
- 10:54 action #8722 (Resolved): sync the release to the mirrors
- follow instructions in Sync-Opensuse.txt
- 10:54 action #8718 (Closed): find external BT seeders
- put torrent in separate directories, ask for volunteers to seed => darix
Torrents are created using /work/cd/bin/t...
- 10:54 action #8716 (Closed): remind opensuse.org admins of release
- remind opensuse.org admins about the upcoming release and to verify that the HA proxy can handle the load
- 10:54 action #8714 (Resolved): marketing brainstorm session
- create a hangout with all the marketing guys to come up with creative things how to promote the release (to find idea...
- 10:54 action #8712 (Closed): communicate GM issues to marketing
- If there are any known issues in GM marketing needs to know about them to decide how to communicate them
- 10:54 action #8710 (Closed): publish docu
Ping Frank Sundermeyer about it
- 10:51 action #8708 (Closed): call for translation
- The most important languages in the distro, esp those on the DVD need to be translated. Remind translation teams.
Also available in: Atom