From 2018-05-20 to 2018-06-18
- 10:50 action #24896 (Resolved): check all wiki pages on release day
- 10:50 action #24896 (In Progress): check all wiki pages on release day
- broken links deleted to documentation and updated to leap 15 as well as 42.3 to legacy software.o.o. link.
- 08:05 action #24896 (New): check all wiki pages on release day
- https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Installation still refers to 42.3
- 11:44 action #25090 (Closed): openQA cleanup
- 10:42 action #25090 (Resolved): openQA cleanup
- lnussel wrote:
> - tag the GM build
done by lnussel with
- 09:03 action #25090: openQA cleanup
- 08:47 action #24782: Update Maintenance Documentation
- Haven't had time so far. Benni updated the image in the meanwhile which reflects the current maintenance process. I n...
- 08:40 action #24782: Update Maintenance Documentation
- 08:40 action #24888 (Closed): update opensuse wiki
- 08:40 action #24910 (Closed): find external BT seeders
- 11:24 action #25088 (Resolved): tag/branch all translations in git
- 11:24 action #25088 (In Progress): tag/branch all translations in git
- 05:10 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 15:17 action #25088: tag/branch all translations in git
- Thanks, I gave you write access to the remaining one. Wasn't aware that it wouldn't work for you
- 14:26 action #25088: tag/branch all translations in git
- lnussel wrote:
> Karl, can you take care of this?
I fear I'm not allowed to write to all the listed projects. Th...
- 14:59 action #24930 (Closed): Switch count down to hourly rendering
- was already done
- 14:21 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- also, it would be good to have a link to the torrent and the magnet next to the links about the direct link, metalink...
- 14:04 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- 13:33 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- In software.o.o all links in https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/leap point to -Current, eg press "Pick Mirro...
- 13:04 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- so any progress here? Do we need the torrents at all?
- 13:24 action #24948 (Closed): Release Announcement
- 13:24 action #24956 (Closed): Write Press Announcement
- 13:23 action #24988 (Closed): translate release announcement
- 13:23 action #24972 (Closed): Assemble press kit.
- 13:23 action #24970 (Closed): Write 'reviewers guide', the mail for the press
- 13:23 action #24966 (Closed): Create a Press Kit and send it to the press
- 13:23 action #24968 (Closed): Create list of people who can be interviewed
- 13:23 action #24962 (Closed): Let our PR Agencies have one last look at the announcement
- 13:23 action #24954 (Closed): Write community announcement for news.o.o
- 13:23 action #24950 (Closed): Assemble the Product highlights
- 13:23 action #24952 (Closed): Get screenshots taken
- 13:23 action #25058 (Closed): update release number in IRC channel topic
- 13:13 action #25058: update release number in IRC channel topic
- pinged channel
- 13:23 action #25098 (Closed): send announcement to opensuse-announce
- was done by some community member
- 13:22 action #25050 (Closed): release manager checklist for GM
- 13:22 action #24940 (Closed): shop.opensuse.org
- 13:21 action #24942 (Closed): request new box image and link
- 13:21 action #24944 (Closed): update shop.opensuse.org
- 13:21 action #25054 (Resolved): update web site with new languages
- That's merged now.
- 13:20 action #24946 (Closed): update wiki
- 13:17 action #24782: Update Maintenance Documentation
- Manuel, could you review and update the listed wiki pages?
- 13:15 action #25090: openQA cleanup
- 13:15 action #25088: tag/branch all translations in git
- Karl, can you take care of this?
- 13:11 action #24838 (Closed): update roadmap
- update roadmap wiki page
- 13:10 action #24802 (Closed): Create release counter
- was done
- 13:08 action #24902 (Closed): publish docu
- was done
- 13:05 action #24850 (Closed): verify piwik works
- 13:05 action #24992 (Closed): software.opensuse.org
- the new software.o.o method with the config files worked basically. just ten minutes late it switched to offer leap 15.0
- 13:04 action #24934 (Closed): adjust knapsack for GM
- added the isos manually
- 13:03 action #24904 (Closed): communicate Bugfree issues to marketing
- wasn't any
- 13:03 action #24926 (Closed): install google alerts
- 13:03 action #24924 (Closed): Update the rsync modules to include new ISO and repo
- I did this manually but according to the logs the modules are not used much anymore. So might be worth dropping.
- 06:15 action #24894 (Resolved): install Leap 15.0 wiki pages as default
- 06:14 action #24900 (Resolved): fix upgrade instructions in wiki
- 06:10 action #24890 (Resolved): move previous release to archive
- 06:09 action #24896 (Resolved): check all wiki pages on release day
- 09:23 action #24932 (Resolved): change openSUSE-current
- I just changed the symlinks for debug and source.
The other -current symlinks were already updated.
- 19:32 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- At 2018-05-25 20:36 wrote David Kronlid:
> This one:
- 12:00 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- .torrent does not work:
`Tracker: [Failure reason "torrent not found"]`
so probably the registering in the tracke...
- 08:13 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- Theo also created one and I put it on the server now but I wonder how this is supposed to work. someone would have to...
- 19:39 action #24910: find external BT seeders
- I managed to build the required make_torrent and dump_torrent from git/libtorrent/examples
(required zypper in boost...
- 12:49 action #24940 (In Progress): shop.opensuse.org
- all done now
- 12:31 action #24946 (Resolved): update wiki
- updated both pages with extra product text from Gerlinde
- 12:27 action #24944 (Resolved): update shop.opensuse.org
- henne merged the PR and updated the HTML link at spreadshirt
- 14:47 action #24858 (Closed): Send Gold Master announcement for developers
- 14:47 action #24862 (Closed): IPRQ
- 13:03 action #30028 (Resolved): cover the request is pending but there is another update available in source
- 11:00 action #24946 (In Progress): update wiki
- 10:56 action #24944 (In Progress): update shop.opensuse.org
- used `convert -strip -resize 254x288 openSUSE_15_3D.png openSUSE_box_osp.png ; optipng *.png`
- 06:17 action #24892 (Resolved): update wiki pages
- 06:17 action #24952 (Resolved): Get screenshots taken
- 17:45 action #25054 (In Progress): update web site with new languages
- Pull Request for SearchPage: https://github.com/openSUSE/searchPage/pull/21
I want to add Finnish and Hindi as full ...
- 17:25 action #25054: update web site with new languages
- Pull Request for landing-page: https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page/pull/139
Asturian and Korean are the last no...
Also available in: Atom