From 2018-03-15 to 2018-04-13
- 22:47 action #28815 (Feedback): compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- 03:44 action #29277 (Feedback): notify all package maintainers that their package is in Leap
- See https://github.com/openSUSE/openSUSE-release-tools/pull/1484.
- 15:30 action #34684 (Closed): update lifecycle information
- the product file needs to specify the correct maintenance information
- 12:42 action #27636: submit packages needed by openQA tests
- quota-nfs is found as of https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/649221#step/select_patterns_and_packages/13
- 14:31 action #32788 (Closed): update openSUSE-release package
- seems to work fine
- 13:56 action #29277: notify all package maintainers that their package is in Leap
- Jimmy, another one that needs some scripting wizard
- 13:56 action #28815: compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- Sorry, I missed the question :-(
> Rather than just source packages which may be in SLE and maintai...
- 08:56 action #25064 (Closed): upload schedule internally
- actually done. put it also in git but not shown yet
- 08:52 action #24840 (Closed): submit new Factory packages to Leap
- the task for the 42 packages is done. submitting new factory packages ongoing
- 08:51 action #30005 (Closed): create schedule
- Actually done alreay
- 10:34 action #24798 (Closed): EULA review/update
- confirmed EULA is ok for 15
- 10:34 action #24860 (Closed): tell nvidia packager to upload drivers
- Online now: https://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/leap/15.0/
- 17:21 action #24814: ask community to add repo xml
- pinged martin
- 17:18 action #24836 (Closed): update roadmap
- update roadmap
- 16:55 action #24798 (In Progress): EULA review/update
- updated year, pinged ciararn
- 14:02 action #24810 (In Progress): get signed shim
- 14:02 action #24810: get signed shim
- shim was submitted for review, that can take some time. After that it will be submitted for signing.
- 13:59 action #24860 (In Progress): tell nvidia packager to upload drivers
- 13:59 action #24860: tell nvidia packager to upload drivers
- on the way
- 10:39 action #25032: enable openQA maintenance testing
- Not sure who would take care of this nowadays but it makes sense to look into setting this up early.
- 06:22 action #27636: submit packages needed by openQA tests
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 08:53 action #24860: tell nvidia packager to upload drivers
- contacted Stefan Dirsch
- 16:33 action #28815: compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- Rather than just source packages which may be in SLE and maintained there, but contain subpackages (binaries) that ar...
- 09:39 action #32620: run desktop-file translation extractor
- yes, for 15. Quite a difference resulting from that.
- 07:41 action #32620: run desktop-file translation extractor
- Did you run it for Leap:15.0?
The last time I ran it (two weeks ago) I had to use 42.3 as the translation extracto...
Also available in: Atom