From 2017-12-21 to 2018-01-19
- 12:45 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- Related / duplicate of: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/28949
lnussel, please create sub-tickets of [poo#2894...
- 12:44 action #24832: prepare software.opensuse.org
- new design branched merged, deployment do be fixed by Henne
- 10:46 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 10:20 action #25062: Setup 15.0 release notes
- any update?
- 10:58 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- a list from compare_pkglist,
New package but has removed from openSUSE:Factory - darcs
New package but has remove...
- 13:54 action #25062: Setup 15.0 release notes
- so doc.opensuse.org. Could you check what's going on there please?
- 10:04 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- filed delete request against libQtWebKit4 and esound.
- 11:05 action #25062: Setup 15.0 release notes
- I (quickly) looked at this at the beginning of this week but did not come to a good conclusion:
* the Doc:Auto pac...
- 08:49 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- another SLE beta next week, run a check then.
- 08:46 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/563353 on the way to fix https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1072908
- 08:43 action #24742 (Closed): fix release number schema for release
- it's the way it is
- 08:41 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- announcer is blocked by
Jimmy, could you take care of ...
- 08:36 action #30225: enable drop list generator
- Jimmy, could you please get this to run on tortuga somehow? we need it for the upgrade cases to work.
- 08:36 action #30225 (Closed): enable drop list generator
- pkglistgen can generate drop lists via
The mechanism how...
- 08:32 action #24738 (Closed): create separate flavor package for appliances
- no complaints so far, closing
- 07:38 action #29565 (Closed): enable -fstack-clash-protection
- 02:30 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Added as requested and ran `osc rebuild --all openSUSE:Leap:15.0`.
- 13:21 action #30005: create schedule
- KDE schedule https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Frameworks
- 10:45 action #30028 (Resolved): cover the request is pending but there is another update available in source
- our tool have to cover an scenario: the request is pending due to build failed or whatever reason, and there is a fix...
- 08:37 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Ic. changed to jberry.
- 05:19 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- I did not see this until now as this is attached to my personal account, unlike github and jberry OBS user. As such r...
- 14:10 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- manager42 now no longer marks vanished packages as FORK. It still requires a manual run with --all to detect lookup.y...
- 12:47 action #30005 (Closed): create schedule
- create a release shedule. Update https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap
- 12:34 action #27633 (Closed): submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- mostly done. cleaning up adi
- 12:33 action #24832: prepare software.opensuse.org
- Still struggling with getting the new design deployed. need to talk to Duncan.
- 12:33 action #27636 (Closed): submit packages needed by openQA tests
- 12:24 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Was tested in staging.
Please append -fstack-clash-protection to generic Optflags in prjconf of 15.0 and trigger a r...
- 16:23 action #24804: sync releaes notes to correct directory
- The script should be modified for multiviews
Also available in: Atom