From 2017-12-12 to 2018-01-10
- 07:38 action #29565 (Closed): enable -fstack-clash-protection
- 02:30 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Added as requested and ran `osc rebuild --all openSUSE:Leap:15.0`.
- 13:21 action #30005: create schedule
- KDE schedule https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Frameworks
- 10:45 action #30028 (Resolved): cover the request is pending but there is another update available in source
- our tool have to cover an scenario: the request is pending due to build failed or whatever reason, and there is a fix...
- 08:37 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Ic. changed to jberry.
- 05:19 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- I did not see this until now as this is attached to my personal account, unlike github and jberry OBS user. As such r...
- 14:10 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- manager42 now no longer marks vanished packages as FORK. It still requires a manual run with --all to detect lookup.y...
- 12:47 action #30005 (Closed): create schedule
- create a release shedule. Update https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap
- 12:34 action #27633 (Closed): submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- mostly done. cleaning up adi
- 12:33 action #24832: prepare software.opensuse.org
- Still struggling with getting the new design deployed. need to talk to Duncan.
- 12:33 action #27636 (Closed): submit packages needed by openQA tests
- 12:24 action #29565: enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Was tested in staging.
Please append -fstack-clash-protection to generic Optflags in prjconf of 15.0 and trigger a r...
- 16:23 action #24804: sync releaes notes to correct directory
- The script should be modified for multiviews
- 13:25 action #27814: drop pam-modules
- 13:19 action #27814: drop pam-modules
- removed from prjconf
- 13:08 action #25062: Setup 15.0 release notes
- Stefan, can you check what's missing on doc.opensuse.org to make the release notes show up?
- 16:40 action #24758 (Closed): update all packages that hardcode the distribution version
branding-openSUSE still has 13.3 but that shouldn't matter for now as the branding is not finished anyways
- 15:48 action #27967 (Closed): submit missing SLE packages
- 15:48 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- move to next year, still 1500 submissions left from the 42 batch. Also, we should use a different project for 15 :)
- 09:30 action #29598: bootstrap fpc
- aggregated fpc from Factory in https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:15.0/00aggregates
- 09:30 action #29598 (Closed): bootstrap fpc
- to bootstrap fpc the fpc package needs to be aggregated from Factory. Disable and wipe after fpc is in.
- 15:42 action #29565 (Closed): enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Factory enabled -fstack-clash-protection, should have that in leap prjconf too?
- 10:33 action #24880: disable iso download in openQA
- Indeed, I delete the other ticket, thanks
- 10:10 action #24880: disable iso download in openQA
- Isn't that a duplicate of #25092 ?
Also, would you mind if we rewrite that ticket to use
- 19:50 action #24898 (Resolved): create basic wiki structure for new release
- The bug report page is edited by me, too.
The packaging page was finished.
- 19:45 action #24898 (In Progress): create basic wiki structure for new release
- The portal for 15.0 is created: https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:15.0
- 08:08 action #29277 (Closed): notify all package maintainers that their package is in Leap
- we should notify all maintainers who have packages in Leap about the fact just to be nice. We need a script for that.
Also available in: Atom