From 2017-11-29 to 2017-12-28
- 13:25 action #27814: drop pam-modules
- 13:19 action #27814: drop pam-modules
- removed from prjconf
- 13:08 action #25062: Setup 15.0 release notes
- Stefan, can you check what's missing on doc.opensuse.org to make the release notes show up?
- 16:40 action #24758 (Closed): update all packages that hardcode the distribution version
branding-openSUSE still has 13.3 but that shouldn't matter for now as the branding is not finished anyways
- 15:48 action #27967 (Closed): submit missing SLE packages
- 15:48 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- move to next year, still 1500 submissions left from the 42 batch. Also, we should use a different project for 15 :)
- 09:30 action #29598: bootstrap fpc
- aggregated fpc from Factory in https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:15.0/00aggregates
- 09:30 action #29598 (Closed): bootstrap fpc
- to bootstrap fpc the fpc package needs to be aggregated from Factory. Disable and wipe after fpc is in.
- 15:42 action #29565 (Closed): enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Factory enabled -fstack-clash-protection, should have that in leap prjconf too?
- 10:33 action #24880: disable iso download in openQA
- Indeed, I delete the other ticket, thanks
- 10:10 action #24880: disable iso download in openQA
- Isn't that a duplicate of #25092 ?
Also, would you mind if we rewrite that ticket to use
- 19:50 action #24898 (Resolved): create basic wiki structure for new release
- The bug report page is edited by me, too.
The packaging page was finished.
- 19:45 action #24898 (In Progress): create basic wiki structure for new release
- The portal for 15.0 is created: https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:15.0
- 08:08 action #29277 (Closed): notify all package maintainers that their package is in Leap
- we should notify all maintainers who have packages in Leap about the fact just to be nice. We need a script for that.
- 16:11 action #28884 (Closed): set up bugzilla queries
- 16:11 action #27967: submit missing SLE packages
- was done
- 16:11 action #24820 (Closed): make sure test updates are in the patterns
- is the case, openqa tests show it
- 15:18 action #24738: create separate flavor package for appliances
- Let's see what happens:
- 14:44 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- 13:26 action #28884: set up bugzilla queries
- 15:51 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- due to changes in a related task
- 15:51 action #27633: submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- asked bernhard to turn off the bug bot...
- 14:13 action #28884 (Closed): set up bugzilla queries
- set up bugzilla queries for the new release
* all open bugs
* bugs with priority p2 and higher
* not triaged bug...
- 06:40 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 14:48 action #28815 (Closed): compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- some packages are marked as coming from SLE even though not all or none of it's source packages are actually maintain...
- 14:44 action #26934 (Closed): add virtualbox back to ring2
Also available in: Atom