From 2017-11-19 to 2017-12-18
- 15:42 action #29565 (Closed): enable -fstack-clash-protection
- Factory enabled -fstack-clash-protection, should have that in leap prjconf too?
- 10:33 action #24880: disable iso download in openQA
- Indeed, I delete the other ticket, thanks
- 10:10 action #24880: disable iso download in openQA
- Isn't that a duplicate of #25092 ?
Also, would you mind if we rewrite that ticket to use
- 19:50 action #24898 (Resolved): create basic wiki structure for new release
- The bug report page is edited by me, too.
The packaging page was finished.
- 19:45 action #24898 (In Progress): create basic wiki structure for new release
- The portal for 15.0 is created: https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:15.0
- 08:08 action #29277 (Closed): notify all package maintainers that their package is in Leap
- we should notify all maintainers who have packages in Leap about the fact just to be nice. We need a script for that.
- 16:11 action #28884 (Closed): set up bugzilla queries
- 16:11 action #27967: submit missing SLE packages
- was done
- 16:11 action #24820 (Closed): make sure test updates are in the patterns
- is the case, openqa tests show it
- 15:18 action #24738: create separate flavor package for appliances
- Let's see what happens:
- 14:44 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- 13:26 action #28884: set up bugzilla queries
- 15:51 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- due to changes in a related task
- 15:51 action #27633: submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- asked bernhard to turn off the bug bot...
- 14:13 action #28884 (Closed): set up bugzilla queries
- set up bugzilla queries for the new release
* all open bugs
* bugs with priority p2 and higher
* not triaged bug...
- 06:40 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 14:48 action #28815 (Closed): compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- some packages are marked as coming from SLE even though not all or none of it's source packages are actually maintain...
- 14:44 action #26934 (Closed): add virtualbox back to ring2
- 10:36 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/28189 has to be resolved first
- 08:46 action #28138 (Closed): fix package list generator
- the package list generator needs to fully handle what we need
* suggested packages
* translation packages
- 16:07 action #24752 (Closed): add new release to package list loop
- This is now done by pkglistgen. It's running on tortuga.
- 16:04 action #27967: submit missing SLE packages
- Max submitted them. Unfortunately leaper added Factory maintainers. A manual override was needed.
Now we need to f...
- 16:03 action #27967 (Closed): submit missing SLE packages
- submit packages from SUSE:SLE-15:GA to Leap
- 16:02 action #27633: submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- Max, I'll put this in the hands of your powerful scripts. Please make sure that leaper does not add maintainer review...
- 16:01 action #27355 (Closed): fix plymouth for texmode installation
- worked around by including notify-daemon which prevents gnome from getting pulled in
- 09:14 action #24760 (Closed): publishing and mirror setup
- this is done
Also available in: Atom