From 2017-11-12 to 2017-12-11
- 16:11 action #28884 (Closed): set up bugzilla queries
- 16:11 action #27967: submit missing SLE packages
- was done
- 16:11 action #24820 (Closed): make sure test updates are in the patterns
- is the case, openqa tests show it
- 15:18 action #24738: create separate flavor package for appliances
- Let's see what happens:
- 14:44 action #27463: remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- 13:26 action #28884: set up bugzilla queries
- 15:51 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- due to changes in a related task
- 15:51 action #27633: submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- asked bernhard to turn off the bug bot...
- 14:13 action #28884 (Closed): set up bugzilla queries
- set up bugzilla queries for the new release
* all open bugs
* bugs with priority p2 and higher
* not triaged bug...
- 06:40 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 14:48 action #28815 (Closed): compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- some packages are marked as coming from SLE even though not all or none of it's source packages are actually maintain...
- 14:44 action #26934 (Closed): add virtualbox back to ring2
- 10:36 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/28189 has to be resolved first
- 08:46 action #28138 (Closed): fix package list generator
- the package list generator needs to fully handle what we need
* suggested packages
* translation packages
- 16:07 action #24752 (Closed): add new release to package list loop
- This is now done by pkglistgen. It's running on tortuga.
- 16:04 action #27967: submit missing SLE packages
- Max submitted them. Unfortunately leaper added Factory maintainers. A manual override was needed.
Now we need to f...
- 16:03 action #27967 (Closed): submit missing SLE packages
- submit packages from SUSE:SLE-15:GA to Leap
- 16:02 action #27633: submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- Max, I'll put this in the hands of your powerful scripts. Please make sure that leaper does not add maintainer review...
- 16:01 action #27355 (Closed): fix plymouth for texmode installation
- worked around by including notify-daemon which prevents gnome from getting pulled in
- 09:14 action #24760 (Closed): publishing and mirror setup
- this is done
- 15:47 action #25644: update branding
- raw input files are here:
Someone needs to integrate that into packages
- 09:07 action #27814 (Closed): drop pam-modules
- pam-modules was dropped from Factory, drop it from Leap too.
- 08:05 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- suppkg_rebuild is up for Leap 15.0
- 11:39 action #27675 (Resolved): add raid1 test back to staging
- add raid1 test back to staging when it succeeds in main project
Also available in: Atom