From 2017-11-06 to 2017-12-05
- 15:51 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- due to changes in a related task
- 15:51 action #27633: submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- asked bernhard to turn off the bug bot...
- 14:13 action #28884 (Closed): set up bugzilla queries
- set up bugzilla queries for the new release
* all open bugs
* bugs with priority p2 and higher
* not triaged bug...
- 06:40 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 14:48 action #28815 (Closed): compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- some packages are marked as coming from SLE even though not all or none of it's source packages are actually maintain...
- 14:44 action #26934 (Closed): add virtualbox back to ring2
- 10:36 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/28189 has to be resolved first
- 08:46 action #28138 (Closed): fix package list generator
- the package list generator needs to fully handle what we need
* suggested packages
* translation packages
- 16:07 action #24752 (Closed): add new release to package list loop
- This is now done by pkglistgen. It's running on tortuga.
- 16:04 action #27967: submit missing SLE packages
- Max submitted them. Unfortunately leaper added Factory maintainers. A manual override was needed.
Now we need to f...
- 16:03 action #27967 (Closed): submit missing SLE packages
- submit packages from SUSE:SLE-15:GA to Leap
- 16:02 action #27633: submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- Max, I'll put this in the hands of your powerful scripts. Please make sure that leaper does not add maintainer review...
- 16:01 action #27355 (Closed): fix plymouth for texmode installation
- worked around by including notify-daemon which prevents gnome from getting pulled in
- 09:14 action #24760 (Closed): publishing and mirror setup
- this is done
- 15:47 action #25644: update branding
- raw input files are here:
Someone needs to integrate that into packages
- 09:07 action #27814 (Closed): drop pam-modules
- pam-modules was dropped from Factory, drop it from Leap too.
- 08:05 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- suppkg_rebuild is up for Leap 15.0
- 11:39 action #27675 (Resolved): add raid1 test back to staging
- add raid1 test back to staging when it succeeds in main project
- 13:23 action #24936: set up update-test project
- And I can confirm that it works just fine after a test installation and testing to apply the updates using the plasma...
- 16:46 action #24936 (Resolved): set up update-test project
- 16:45 action #24936 (In Progress): set up update-test project
- I did this earlier...
- 09:16 action #27636 (Closed): submit packages needed by openQA tests
- several packages are needed to complete openQA tests. Make sure to either submit them from SLE-15 or Factory. Watch A...
- 09:15 action #27633 (Closed): submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- Packages that
- were in 42
- still exist in Factory
- build for 15
need to be submitted to Leap 15. There is no...
- 11:12 action #25644: update branding
- pinged Ken about the branding submission he wanted to do
- 09:46 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- ttm is also on.
Max, what about suppkg_rebuild, I guess we also need to add it to 15?
- 23:06 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Sorry, I didn't realize there was more than staging-bot you wanted. I updated checklist to include both staging-bot a...
- 06:21 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- per Imo, <imobach> maxlin: the expert partitioner is not finished yet, so in some places there is a placeholder i...
- 06:13 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- Actually I'm more curious what is that TODO meaning on https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/525963#step/partitioning_rai...
- 05:31 action #27451 (Resolved): fix partitioning_lvm in staging
- I merged the PR and cryptlvm test looks okish now.
- 05:29 action #27358 (Resolved): fix staging UEFI certificate
- mls copied the cert to leap 15 staging, I've triggered the relevant packages rebuild, however installation-images:ope...
- 13:11 action #27463 (Resolved): remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- I think we should catch up removed packages in SLE15, last time libnss_compat was removed from SLE15 but we didn't re...
- 10:07 action #27451 (Resolved): fix partitioning_lvm in staging
- The solution can be adjust leap_version_at_least in openqa or change rsync.pl+openqa mediumtype, I go for the former ...
- 10:00 action #26934: add virtualbox back to ring2
- still broken
- 09:58 action #24760: publishing and mirror setup
- almost there. just a cron job missing on download.o.o. pinged lars about it last week
- 09:56 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- have to delay this. leap 15 not rolling yet
- 09:55 action #27355: fix plymouth for texmode installation
- I pinged ismail to check why xorg-x11-server is in minimal
- 08:45 action #24774 (Resolved): release maintenance test updates
- Pinged, repo published on server now.
Also available in: Atom