From 2017-10-12 to 2017-11-10
- 16:46 action #24936 (Resolved): set up update-test project
- 16:45 action #24936 (In Progress): set up update-test project
- I did this earlier...
- 09:16 action #27636 (Closed): submit packages needed by openQA tests
- several packages are needed to complete openQA tests. Make sure to either submit them from SLE-15 or Factory. Watch A...
- 09:15 action #27633 (Closed): submit packages that were in 42 to 15
- Packages that
- were in 42
- still exist in Factory
- build for 15
need to be submitted to Leap 15. There is no...
- 11:12 action #25644: update branding
- pinged Ken about the branding submission he wanted to do
- 09:46 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- ttm is also on.
Max, what about suppkg_rebuild, I guess we also need to add it to 15?
- 23:06 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- Sorry, I didn't realize there was more than staging-bot you wanted. I updated checklist to include both staging-bot a...
- 06:21 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- per Imo, <imobach> maxlin: the expert partitioner is not finished yet, so in some places there is a placeholder i...
- 06:13 action #27361: fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- Actually I'm more curious what is that TODO meaning on https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/525963#step/partitioning_rai...
- 05:31 action #27451 (Resolved): fix partitioning_lvm in staging
- I merged the PR and cryptlvm test looks okish now.
- 05:29 action #27358 (Resolved): fix staging UEFI certificate
- mls copied the cert to leap 15 staging, I've triggered the relevant packages rebuild, however installation-images:ope...
- 13:11 action #27463 (Resolved): remove packages dropped from SLE resp Factory
- I think we should catch up removed packages in SLE15, last time libnss_compat was removed from SLE15 but we didn't re...
- 10:07 action #27451 (Resolved): fix partitioning_lvm in staging
- The solution can be adjust leap_version_at_least in openqa or change rsync.pl+openqa mediumtype, I go for the former ...
- 10:00 action #26934: add virtualbox back to ring2
- still broken
- 09:58 action #24760: publishing and mirror setup
- almost there. just a cron job missing on download.o.o. pinged lars about it last week
- 09:56 action #24840: submit new Factory packages to Leap
- have to delay this. leap 15 not rolling yet
- 09:55 action #27355: fix plymouth for texmode installation
- I pinged ismail to check why xorg-x11-server is in minimal
- 08:45 action #24774 (Resolved): release maintenance test updates
- Pinged, repo published on server now.
- 18:19 action #27361 (Closed): fix raid openqa test for storage-ng
- 18:17 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- how are we here?
- 18:14 action #27358 (Resolved): fix staging UEFI certificate
- The UEFI certificate in staging and rings is wrong.
Verify by checking /etc/uefi/certs in the shim package in Leap...
- 18:11 action #27355 (Closed): fix plymouth for texmode installation
- plymouth doesn't terminate in text mode in Leap 15:
- 18:09 action #25786 (Closed): link project in namespace container
- listing works now, thanks
- 18:08 action #24774: release maintenance test updates
- could you ping adrian about this? Might be something on the obs backend
- 08:25 action #25786 (Feedback): link project in namespace container
- Not yet supported xml tag in index parser ... fixed now.
Btw, you have a broken product definition in 000package-g...
- 19:57 action #24774 (Feedback): release maintenance test updates
- Test updates released into openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update, patchinfo tested.
Another round left in:
- 05:44 action #24774: release maintenance test updates
- Could you please prepare the test updates for 15? Thanks!
- 14:51 action #24740 (Closed): copy sources of previous release
- I think this can be considered done now.
- 14:50 action #25786: link project in namespace container
- Adrian, any idea why 15 is not shown in the product xml?
- 13:55 action #25644: update branding
- As per discussion with Ken today the yast color scheme and headline image remains unchanged. So does the plymouth boo...
- 07:13 action #26934 (Closed): add virtualbox back to ring2
- virtualbox failed to build with the sle kernel and was therefore removed from ring2. add it back as soon as we have a...
- 05:31 action #25644: update branding
- This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in...
- 22:26 action #24746: setup openQA
- 16:44 action #24746: setup openQA
- Oliver, you can sync from :ToTest now
- 16:46 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- ttm should be ready to be enabled too now
- 13:21 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- enabled leap 15 in trigger-rebuilds
- 16:43 action #24752: add new release to package list loop
- Description needs to be adapted. The new way will be to enable pkglistgen as soon as https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-...
- 16:39 action #25668 (Closed): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- 13:44 action #25798 (Closed): ask for kernel submission
- kenrel from Kernel:openSUSE-15.0 in
- 14:23 action #25786: link project in namespace container
- it's linked but the product list doesn't show it
- 20:58 action #24794: add new release to OBS distributions
- should be 15.0 in subject line and description, right?
- 09:51 action #25102: enable bots/tools
- should be fixed with https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-plugin-factory/commit/239c6314c7a8b0192c85181e7f64ab274e74cc31
- 09:39 action #24828 (Closed): verify betaversion in product files
- 09:12 action #24828: verify betaversion in product files
- 09:14 action #25668 (In Progress): Change TestDVD computation in Rings
- scripts done. still need to document it
- 09:12 action #25968 (Closed): change distribution to Leap in prjconf
- 09:11 action #24772 (Closed): create update channel
- projects created.
- 09:00 action #24760 (In Progress): publishing and mirror setup
- wrote adrian for bsconfig and publish script
- 08:58 action #24764 (Rejected): compile list of packages that were updated compared to SP2
- does not apply this time
- 08:57 action #24746 (Closed): setup openQA
- 08:38 action #24746: setup openQA
- [12 Oct 2017 10:31:16] <lnussel> okurz: leap 15 was scheduled as tumbleweed: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/...
- 08:56 action #24756 (Closed): enable iso syncing to openQA
- looks working
Also available in: Atom